Another shooting at a school

Al Czervik

http://www.kcra.com/article/3-dead-shooter-killed-near-tehama-county-school-6/13600667

TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —

Three people were killed in a shooting Tuesday morning that started at a home and moved to an elementary school in Tehama County, and the shooter was also killed by law enforcement, the sheriff's department said.

Multiple shots were fired about 8 a.m. at Rancho Tehama School on the outskirts of Corning, northwest of Chico, Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said.

This **** is getting tiresome.

I really don't have any good suggestions, but I'm tired of hearing that "it's par for the course" or "the price of liberty" or any other low rent witty comments.

It's frustrating as all get out.  What do we do to at least slow this train down?

I really don't have any good suggestions, but I'm tired of hearing that "it's par for the course" or "the price of liberty" or any other low rent witty comments.

It's frustrating as all get out.  What do we do to at least slow this train down?
Have more good guys with guns and fewer gun free zones.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jame said:

Start publicly hanging people from lampposts. That might slow some **** down. I am convincepd this stuff does not come out of the blue. I think it is a buildup, like with gateway drugs. 

Edited by stevekozak
  • Like 1