Houston doctor successfully treated over 20K patients with hydroxychloroquine

pipedreams

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

As coronavirus cases continue to plummet across the nation, one Texas physician says she has successfully treated over 20,000 patients using the hydroxychloroquine cocktail. One America's Pearson Sharp has more.

https://rumble.com/vfqkcp-houston-doctor-successfully-treated-over-20k-patients-with-hydroxychloroqui.html

This lady has been making waves for the establishment since day ONE. She gets in front of every camera that will have her and tells her story. Her story has never changed, other than the amount of successfully treated cases, and there are more out there following in her assessment of the whole mess every day. I'm sure this is her physicians group results, could be her alone, Houston is big, and 20K isn't much more than a drop in the bucket. Houston is about 2.5M, Harris county is about 5M. Then all the people outside the area that use the city for providers.

She is one of a group of doctors trying to spread the word.

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 1

Well I'm out of quarantine for the 'Rona.  I'm allergic to hydroxychloroquine.  I didn't take anything except a couple Mucinex when the stuffiness got too annoying.  My sense of smell is slowly returning (very slowly - I could smell the chicken coop before cleaning it today, but not the cats' litter box, usually it's the other way around.  Also, my tea still has no scent, but at least it had a slight taste this morning, instead of me mistaking it for hot water). Statistically, my experience is the norm, which is too boring for the MSM.

• Like 8

I thought a dry cough was definitive of the 'vid.

When I was sick, I had the-worst-burning!-deep-chest cough.  Wicked bad.

If it had been a gunky cough,  as bad as it was,  I would have surely gone to the doctor, even in Sin City,  across the country.

I always get asked about the smell / taste thing.  But I don't remember any of that.  It was all before the panic, and the loss-thing hadn't even been mentioned yet.  In fact,  I was over it before is was even more than a brief headline.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Well I'm out of quarantine for the 'Rona.  I'm allergic to hydroxychloroquine.  I didn't take anything except a couple Mucinex when the stuffiness got too annoying.  My sense of smell is slowly returning (very slowly - I could smell the chicken coop before cleaning it today, but not the cats' litter box, usually it's the other way around.  Also, my tea still has no scent, but at least it had a slight taste this morning, instead of me mistaking it for hot water). Statistically, my experience is the norm, which is too boring for the MSM.

That's GREAT!!  Hope ya continue feelin better my Lady.  Allergic to Hydroxychloroquine???  Damn.  First time I heard that.  What was your allergic reaction?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I thought a dry cough was definitive of the 'vid.

When I was sick, I had the-worst-burning!-deep-chest cough.  Wicked bad.

If it had been a gunky cough,  as bad as it was,  I would have surely gone to the doctor, even in Sin City,  across the country.

I always get asked about the smell / taste thing.  But I don't remember any of that.  It was all before the panic, and the loss-thing hadn't even been mentioned yet.  In fact,  I was over it before is was even more than a brief headline.

We had what seemed to be it last February after returning from Mexico. The cough sucked. It lasted a week or ten days for me with low grade fever and tired for only 3-4 days. LostWife was over it in 3-4 days and done. She has both lungs, I don't.

That was before most of us had ever even heard of the thing, and all the added symptoms were publicized. Most of the "Symptoms" are related more to having fever and dehydration than they would have you believe, but some do seem to vary a bit.

We were blessed that it didn't hit us like it seems to be doing others. Some of the protocols that seem to be coming down the pipe for this, like go home and come back when you can't breathe or turn blue? is rather dangerous and insane. It has come down and I have heard it from live F2F care givers. Any wonder people are in dire straights in hospitals?

The virus is real, but the handling is criminal and dangerous. It is also economy changing, not just here.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2021 at 5:18 AM, jmax said:

But but but low profit for big phfarma, we can’t have that now can we

Actually, if they can prove by a proper double blinded study, that the medication works for a new indication, they they are awarded a new patent indication for a different disease and it’s good for 20 years.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Actually, if they can prove by a proper double blinded study, that the medication works for a new indication, they they are awarded a new patent indication for a different disease and it’s good for 20 years.

Between the studies, the compiling of data, the interpretation, the peer reviews and all that goes in to a proper study, it can take years.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's GREAT!!  Hope ya continue feelin better my Lady.  Allergic to Hydroxychloroquine???  Damn.  First time I heard that.  What was your allergic reaction?

Allergic reaction started with my lips swelling up, then the rest of my face started swelling, at which point I snarfed a couple Benadryl, stuck my expired epi-pens in my pocket, and called the doc, who was very concerned that this might progress to my throat swelling closed, but it never did, so I just took the Benadryl for the next week and then went to my regular appt with the Rheumatologist.  By then, the swelling was gone (it took about 3 days to go away).  FWIW, I had been on it for a month when I started reacting to it, which is apparently not that uncommon, per the doc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Allergic reaction started with my lips swelling up, then the rest of my face started swelling, at which point I snarfed a couple Benadryl, stuck my expired epi-pens in my pocket, and called the doc, who was very concerned that this might progress to my throat swelling closed, but it never did, so I just took the Benadryl for the next week and then went to my regular appt with the Rheumatologist.  By then, the swelling was gone (it took about 3 days to go away).  FWIW, I had been on it for a month when I started reacting to it, which is apparently not that uncommon, per the doc.

Damn.  Almost like a "seafood" allergy.  Benadryl is your friend...Interesting that Hydroxychloroquine would do that.  Wonder how many other people have had reactions from Hydroxychloroquine ?  Hell...I don't even have an epi- pen anymore.  She'll just have to do it like she did the last time I went down...8 years ago.  Straddled my ass, and just slapped the **** out of me till I said..."Ok...that's enough...you're enjoyin this too much.".  THAT was ****** peanuts, mixed into calamari batter...I should own that damn place.  Not a WORD on the menu about "Peanuts used in preperation of certain dishes"....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

That reaction is odd. I've heard of and seen people on Monopril for years and developing allergies to it. I guess it can happen with everything.

I found the hospital on Goldthwaite. Texas over Allegra. They told me it was impossible, I asked if anyone there knew what they were doing. Turns out the local Internal med doc was in ear shot, and he got me taken care of. Amazing. I'm glad he was there, I was about to ask where the EMS shop was, pretty sure I could have gotten somewhere with them.