Get in line for yearly "covid" vaccination lol

crockett

The head of the pharmaceutical company PFIZER said that fully vaccinated people will likely need another jab within 12 months, with potential annual follow-up shots, in order to protect against the virus.

I won't be getting that one either.

A shot every year... what will they mix into the cocktail one day?

Looks like they created the perfect herd of sheep with all that fear mongering for one year.

No vaccination here, still alive.

• Like 5

I've had good results from the many vaccinations I've received in my life, and I'm glad I was allowed to make the choice this time.  

I'm even more glad anyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated still has the freedom to decline it.

I almost never wear a mask, I guess being retired helps with having that choice.

• Like 4

At the airport last night,  I saw a lady come out of the baggage claim area.  She put her luggage in the trunk of the waiting car and then stood there,  arms out,  legs spread, while the guy thoroughly spritzed her,  top to bottom, with a spray bottle.

Maybe he was overly-metro,  and it was Febreze.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Was there this much crap when they started the flu vaccine?

or is it just 21st century society 

Don't know.  I've never had one.

But I never remember being chastised, denigrated, hated, attempted documented, recommended shunned,  suggested controlled or jailed, and vilified.

That part's new.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t understand all the animosity to the beautiful (as described) Trumpcine that came from Operation Warp Speed due to the greatest presidential leadership in history in saving millions from certain death by the China Virus.

you would think the faithful would be lining up with their arms out to get it and prove their Great Leader right by surviving

maybe dementia joe changed the vaccine to make it a government controlled death shot to mandate compliance

9 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I don’t understand all the animosity to the beautiful (as described) Trumpcine that came from Operation Warp Speed due to the greatest presidential leadership in history in saving millions from certain death by the China Virus.

you would think the faithful would be lining up with their arms out to get it and prove their Great Leader right by surviving

maybe dementia joe changed the vaccine to make it a government controlled death shot to mandate compliance

I grew up in the post-war Polio era in the states. No movie theaters or public pools in summers. Daughter’s father in law with leg braces. Friend at work with weakened arm. Wife’s cousin in iron lung for awhile. March of Dimes helped pay for these treatments and vaccine development. Took several years and eventually there were two vaccines against Polio and it ceased being a major fear factor. Point is that it took years, not just a very few months, to develop and test and get approval for Polio vaccines.

I lost a cousin, supposedly to COVID, who had a lot of comorbidities. My son-in-law lost a cousin supposedly to COVID. Two very good friends were diagnosed with COVID and fought it off.

I recall reading here of your struggles with it.

Maybe COVID would have been Spanish Flu reincarnated and upgraded 100 years later had the drastic measures not been taken. Maybe the measures themselves have been the real problem. We can never know what might have been down that other road. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I grew up in the post-war Polio era in the states. No movie theaters or public pools in summers. Daughter’s father in law with leg braces. Friend at work with weakened arm. Wife’s cousin in iron lung for awhile. March of Dimes helped pay for these treatments and vaccine development. Took several years and eventually there were two vaccines against Polio and it ceased being a major fear factor. Point is that it took years, not just a very few months, to develop and test and get approval for Polio vaccines.

I lost a cousin, supposedly to COVID, who had a lot of comorbidities. My son-in-law lost a cousin supposedly to COVID. Two very good friends were diagnosed with COVID and fought it off.

I recall reading here of your struggles with it.

Maybe COVID would have been Spanish Flu reincarnated and upgraded 100 years later had the drastic measures not been taken. Maybe the measures themselves have been the real problem. We can never know what might have been down that other road. 

I remember all that.  As you said.."Maybe the measures themselves are the real problem".  Possibly also..."things" were created...for a purpose...like this Covid bull****...I know...just "conspiracy" theory...get your shot, and be accepted.

• Like 2

Whatever covid is and supposedly does, there are so many holes in the "stories" and so many political abuses coming from it, that I don't trust what is being put out through the media, social media, and the governments.

I step back, you can have my place in line for all those rushed vaccines. I'll watch all this for at least a couple years and see what happens.

Only time I get close to humans is when I go grocery shopping. I don't mind wearing a proper N-95 mask, many people are nasty to begin with, so it comes kinda naturally for me.

PS: I'm well aware that past vaccines have saved many lives. But in this case the entire thing stinks to high heaven and I trust my intuition. That intuition that allows me to have a 97% win rate in day trading.

• Like 5

Boy I bet this thread is pissing off drico. He must be freaking the hell out by now. Aih is trying to force all there employees to get this bullshit vacation or they will be fired if they don’t. **** them I won’t ever shop there again. Now one of our legislators has introduced a Bill to stop businesses from forcing this bullshit vaccination on people. Don’t even respond drico cause you can **** ***   No more mister nice guy from me. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hook said:

Boy I bet this thread is pissing off drico. He must be freaking the hell out by now. Aih is trying to force all there employees to get this bull**** vacation or they will be fired if they don’t. **** them I won’t ever shop there again. Now one of our legislators has introduced a Bill to stop businesses from forcing this bull**** vaccination on people. Don’t even respond drico cause you can **** ***   No more mister nice guy from me. 

Are you ok?

do you need a quiet space and a crayon?

I'm not pissed off at all.

but ask yourself, if Trump had won re-election, would you be lining up for the Trumpcine?

6 hours ago, Hook said:

Drico will claim that video is doctored

6 hours ago, crockett said:

Don't feed that liberal.

5 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

He's out. Down with the Rona.

I’m fine

Beat the Rona

Back to work

y’all imaginations are on overtime, and I’m not paying rent for any space in your  heads.

Your Boy says you need to take the J&J shot. You gonna do it?

Edited by Dric902