Firearms Pics & Sundry

Eric

• Administrators
Just now, railfancwb said:

Rossi made side by side derringers for awhile. May still in fact, but GCA68 stopped their import. This is .22LR. Think they also made a .32 center fire version. 

B72F8251-323E-433A-84A2-1A08904DA5AF.jpeg

921B1464-25E8-4F63-A617-4A1A91B8F26D.jpeg

I’ve got a little Rossi break over gun. It came with a .410 barrel and a .22mag barrel, in a nylon cases that holds everything. It’s a good little trunk gun. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Starting point for the blaster in Star Wars. 

I just saw a Pawn Stars episode yesterday, where one of the guys went to England to look at Han Solo’s original blaster, from the first movie. It was based on a Mauser pistol (obviously) and was able to fire blanks. It was pretty cool to see it. They were auctioning it off and hoping to get $1,000,000 for it.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, crockett said:

Alright, I play. Just one! Custom Kimber in .380 ACP.

image.png.a460875792953e557553d6ce44d77f53.png

I had a Kimber Solo CDP 9mm for a while. It was a great little gun. I had a buddy that had pancreatic cancer. I showed him the Solo one day and he fell in love with it. I gave it to him, on impulse. It sure put a smile on his face. I don’t regret giving it to him, but I miss that little gun.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Eric said:

I had a Kimber Solo CDP 9mm for a while. It was a great little gun. I had a buddy that had pancreatic cancer. I showed him the Solo one day and he fell in love with it. I gave it to him, on impulse. It sure put a smile on his face. I don’t regret giving it to him, but I miss that little gun.

I’ve been told “You can’t take it with you.” But sometimes I think you can send it ahead - as you did here. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Eric said:

Awesome gesture! Those are the moments in life we won't forget...

• Like 2