Police Arrest Old Man For Pulling Gun On Attacking Antifa Thugs In Salem, Oregon

pipedreams

"One old man got caught up in fray. His truck was pummeled by debris, shattering windows and hitting him. As he gets out of his truck, the terrorists continue to throw objects at him as they close in. Surrounded and under direct threat, the old man draws his pistol and racks a round.

Now the big bad antifa thugs realize they’ve messed with the wrong guy, and they quickly back away, while continuing to yell at him.

Seconds later police come running in. Not to head off the violent antifa thugs, no no. After all, this is Oregon we’re talking about here. Cops draw their weapons and order the old man to the ground. He tosses his gun into the bed of his pickup truck as he hits the ground, arms outstretched. Riot cops come running as the old man is ordered to stay down and lock his fingers above his head.

The antifa militants cheer on the police as the old man is arrested. All for not wanting to become the victim of further violence from antifa."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/video-police-arrest-old-man-pulling-gun-attacking-antifa-thugs-salem-oregon/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/heavily-armed-antifa-clash-with-drivers-at-oregons-capitol_3753421.html

UPDATE: Evidently the man was released from custody and allowed to return to his truck. It is unknown if he was cited or what, but police were talking to him as the contact came to a close. We will keep an on this and follow up if needed.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a story from Portland with a happy ending (not that kind) from several years ago when some thugs were attempting to steal a truck from my adopted brother. Lesson learned.....don't mess with a man who is a mix of Makah NDN and PNW logger. You might discover yourself using your face as a battering ram against his fists. Brother never bothered calling the cops. Just left the poor bastards laying where they fell in the parking lot as he drove away in his now unstolen truck.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

If I was a cop and saw someone successfully defending themselves against ANFITA/BLM, I would suddenly realize that it was doughnut time and head to the nearest coffee shop.

• Like 4