Sky News Australia denounces Biden’s hypocrisy as dangerous to western world

minervadoe

Sky News Australia denounces Biden’s hypocrisy as dangerous to western world

Australian television network Sky News has criticized Joe Biden for his hypocritical policy choices and his administration’s soft stance on China.

“This bloke Biden walks on both sides of the road,” asserted Sky News host Alan Jones. “As I keep asking, are some of these politicians dumb or duplicitous, or both?”

In a recent report, the Sky News host questioned Biden’s cognitive abilities by pointing out that almost everything he does contradicts what he says. Jones added, Biden’s policies are incoherent and put America at risk.

“He hates cultural norms, but accepts that China’s brutality is a consequence of different norms in each country,” the host continued. “He’s going to be the leader of the global warming crusade ‘net zero carbon dioxide emissions’, but he loves the fire in the Oval Office and sometimes adds a log himself.”

Jones pointed out that Biden claims to uphold the values of America, yet continues to let in illegal immigrants. Additionally, he noted the fact that the administration moved to destroy thousands of jobs by shutting down a crucial pipeline.

Australian media recently spoke in defense of free speech with several reporters saying Biden’s policies are destroying constitutional liberties in America.

https://www.oann.com/sky-news-australia-denounces-bidens-hypocrisy-as-dangerous-to-western-world/

• Thanks 2

du•plic•i•tous doo͞-plĭs′ĭ-təs, dyoo͞-►

adj.
    Given to or marked by deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech.
    adj.
    exhibiting duplicity{2}; deceitful; double-dealing.
    adj.
    Given to or marked by deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

he's a damned, demented, duplicitous douchebag and the only reason I don't wish he was dead is that Kamalala DingDong would be even worse.

I wonder how Kamala would be worse, assuming both take orders from Obama.  I'm not eager to find out.