And This Is Why The Other Services Laugh at the Air Force

willie-pete

www.usafa.af.mil

Exploring big ideas: Diversity and Inclusion Reading Room opens at Academy

A special reading room at the Air Force Academy might be small, but two professors say it offers cadets and faculty a treasure trove of big ideas and a safe space for open discussion.
www.usafa.af.mil

"
A special reading room at the Air Force Academy might be small, but two professors say it offers cadets and faculty a treasure trove of big ideas and a safe space for open discussion.
The Diversity and Inclusion Reading Room in McDermott Library contains “a specially curated selection of books available for borrowing, furnishings arranged for informal discussion and a response board for cadet feedback,” said Daniel Couch, an assistant English professor at the school.
"

:599c64365a11b_brickwall:

• Like 2

20 yrs gave me a low opinion of most officers.  Especially the academy kind.  

You need something done, get an nco.  The zeros are out to punch their ticket for promotion.  

Curtis is spinning alright.  

Edited by Rellik
  • Like 4

That is one of the most corny staged pics I have ever seen.  The air force should be ashamed of itself regardless of how stupid the message is the corniness is off the charts.

The hidden racist message is minorities have to share books.  Only white people get to read their own book.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Rellik said:

20 yrs gave me a low opinion of most officers.  Especially the academy kind.  

You need something done, get an nco.  The zeros are out to punch their ticket for promotion.  

Curtis is spinning alright.  

The best officers I’ve known were OCS

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The best officers I’ve known were OCS

Like Bill said, a guy I worked with a lot of years,  just because mommie and daddie had money to send them to college for four years, doesn't mean they can manage squat.  

I had 14yrs experience, then I got the college.  First in my family to get two science degrees.