Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Eric

9 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I got the J&J single shot to day through a drive up. I feel fine. About as painful as a flu shot.

I was supposed to drive to a waiting area and sit for 20 minutes before leaving. I waited until the lady was telling the next guy to go where I was and wait 20 minutes then I drove off. Someone yelled at me. Should I expect a visit from the Vax Cops?

No.  I left early also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I got the J&J single shot to day through a drive up. I feel fine. About as painful as a flu shot.

I was supposed to drive to a waiting area and sit for 20 minutes before leaving. I waited until the lady was telling the next guy to go where I was and wait 20 minutes then I drove off. Someone yelled at me. Should I expect a visit from the Vax Cops?

No.  I left early also.

• Like 2

On 3/10/2021 at 8:45 AM, Wyzz Kydd said:

Dose one of Moderna yesterday.  Dose two April 8th.

My wife got dose two of Moderna on Thursday. It hit her pretty hard. She tried working on Friday and made it about an hour and a half before she gave up and spent the rest of the day in bed. She was still feeling it yesterday, but was able to get out of bed and do some things. Hopefully she will be back to normal today.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, crockett said:

Not vaccinated and still alive, so better get ready for more ego filled and sarcastic rants :D 

You are not alone.

I think the last vaccine I got were when I was in grade school when I was still small enough that I could be held down to be injected.

• Like 3

Anti-vaxxers hijack boxing legend Marvin Hagler's death after rival Tommy Hearns said he was 'in ICU fighting after-effects of vaccine': Boxer's family says 66-year-old actually died of natural causes at home

• Hagler held boxing's middleweight championship title between 1980 and 1987
  • His wife Kay announced his death on Saturday, saying death was 'unexpected'
  • Earlier on Saturday, Hearns said Hagler was in 'ICU fighting after effects of jab'
  • The claim has not been verified and his family have made no mention of this  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-9360465/Anti-vaxxers-hijack-boxing-legend-Marvin-Haglers-death-aged-66.html

9 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Anti-vaxxers hijack boxing legend Marvin Hagler's death after rival Tommy Hearns said he was 'in ICU fighting after-effects of vaccine': Boxer's family says 66-year-old actually died of natural causes at home

• Hagler held boxing's middleweight championship title between 1980 and 1987
  • His wife Kay announced his death on Saturday, saying death was 'unexpected'
  • Earlier on Saturday, Hearns said Hagler was in 'ICU fighting after effects of jab'
  • The claim has not been verified and his family have made no mention of this  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-9360465/Anti-vaxxers-hijack-boxing-legend-Marvin-Haglers-death-aged-66.html

Tommy Hearns took a few too many blows to the noggin.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

No.  I left early also.

• Administrators
On 2/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, Eric said:

I took the first shot today. The VA has had such an underwhelming response to its offering, that the have now removed all age and other eligibility restrictions. When I was there today, there were only fifteen or twenty people in the whole auditorium. 

I debated on whether to get the vaccine, but I finally decided to go for it. God knows I’ve put worse things into my body.

Anyone else get it yet?

I got my second shot today. No side effects, at this point. Shoulder isn’t even sore. They said the vaccine would take full affect in two weeks. Weeeeeee!

• Like 2

Trump recommends Americans get vaccinated for COVID-19

NEWS

'It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine.'

During a primetime interview on Fox News, host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump, "Mr. President, I know that you received the vaccine, Mrs. Trump also got the vaccine. Would you recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine then?"

"I would," Trump replied. "I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it — and a lot of those people voted for me, quite frankly."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-recommends-americans-get-vaccinated-for-covid-19

14 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

When in American history have so many rushed to get an experimental, unproven vaccine?   It will take almost 2 years to get full certification for the drugs.

The medical tech has increased a great deal since the Spanish Flu. Talking to the doctors (been doing a lot of that) even as recent as 50 years ago, we would have millions dead. The response (not political response, but medical) has a lot more to do with the survival rate and speed of treatments than any kook conspiracy.

it’s it’s a credit to our advancement, not a James Bond plot.

• Thanks 1