Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Eric

10 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Interesting.  I didn't think ICU's allowed ANY electronics in "ICU". Cell phones, let alone computers.  Least they don't in My hospital...You just yappin every day...from..."ICU"  Huh.

Not interesting at all, just call me a liar and clap yourself on the back. You normally do.

Parkview Regional Medical Center, Intensive Care Unit 3. I’m at 48 liters of 54% O2 AirBlo.if I can keep 85% O2 saturation below 50% they can transfer me to a transitional room.

ICU don’t mean unconscious, fool

you can be ignorant, and not let people see your ignorance just because your a dick. Try it

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

My son was in ICU for 4 weeks following a motor vehicle accident.

No problems with using cell phones.

It really bothers him when somebody doesn’t cower under his staggering intellect and cutting wit.

maybe he should us a cane, so it doesn’t stagger so much

• Like 1

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/03/04/vial-of-death-farrakhan-posts-videos-on-social-media-spinning-vaccine-conspiracy-theories-n1429951
'Vial of Death': Farrakhan Spins Vaccine Conspiracy Theories on Social Media

One thing commonly seen throughout history during a pandemic are the hucksters, scam artists, snake oil salesmen, and other low lifes crawling out from underneath the floorboards to sell us the latest “miracle cure” or, as in the case of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, “the Truth.”

Telling us the coronavirus is a punishment from God is stale. Farrakhan had to go one better and claim the COVID vaccines on the market today are just another means being used by the government to eliminate black people. Farrakhan said in a speech for his “Savior’s Day” rally that the vaccine was a “vial of death” and that the vaccine was “death itself.”

“By rushing so fast to get something out, bypassing normal steps in a true vaccine, now God is going to turn your vaccine into death in a hurry,” Farrakhan said at the end of a plenary session held on Saturday.

“It is death itself, created by what you call ‘Warp Speed,’” Farrakhan also said, referring to the U.S. government’s project, Operation Warp Speed, to develop a vaccine for the virus.

Farrakhan also took aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci, the U.S. government’s top epidemiologist, saying that he has sought to make money on the vaccine, which he referred to as a “vial of death.”

On 3/2/2021 at 8:32 PM, NPTim said:

My wife asked an interesting question today. What would happen if you receive one moderna dose and the next pfizer?

Here is an answer.

https://www.consultant360.com/exclusive/pediatrics/test-your-knowledge-pediatric-medicine-pfizer-and-moderna-vaccine?hmpid=bGFmZmxhZmY0MEB5YWhvby5jb20%3D&utm_content=1239329088&utm_medium=email&utm_source=enewsletter

• Like 2

My dad (79) is in a nursing home, he cought Covid last October and received the vaccine Jan and Feb.

Three times in the past year he has had to spend several weeks in the hospital (2 of those life threatening) and I have not been allowed to see him face to face.

I don't care if Covid is or is not bullshit, I don't care if the vaccine is or is not bullshit...I just want to see my dad.

Mrs. BK and I will be getting our first one a week from Friday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3