Jump to content
Eric

Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Bro, I don't roll that way, but it's sexy as hell when someone throws down hard data like VAERS.

 

Keep doin' you, King.

Sorry, but the vocation I had and just retired from you had better have facts to back up your comments in a room full of Brass and PHD's..  :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Sorry, but the vocation I had and just retired from you had better have facts to back up your comments in a room full of Brass and PHD's..  :)

Congrats on the retirement! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GT4494 said:

According to the Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting system (VAERS) from the CDC There have been 73,867 reactions which include 660 DEATHS.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

You can run a report anytime you like but be forewarned it is a typical .goverment website / report generator and after using them for 40+ years it still took a good 10-15 minutes for me to get the data.

It would be interesting to see how that percentage of vaccine takers compares to the normal death rate for the general population over the same time period.  

Considering that many of those vaccinated are the oldest members of the population, I expect the folks who insisted all last year that most CoViD deaths were people who were going to die anyway will assure us that any vaccine deaths are those that were going to die anyway, too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

660 deaths which may, or may not, be attributable to the vaccine.

Over .5 million dead from the virus.🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.cfa1edda80e894b48c432d001f4e6488.png

And...THIS just goes to show you the complete Ignorance of the younger generation.  They have NO frigging Clue about anything about Older people taking this "vaccine"...

You're not "unkind" cheze guy, You're Ignorant.  Not Stupid, just Ignorant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

660 deaths which may, or may not, be attributable to the vaccine.

Over .5 million dead from the virus.🙄

But not one case of the Flu in the UK.  In my state they went from over 4000 cases to  69 of the flu. The flu used to kill 30 - 70K in the US .   Go Figure!!!!

And its not all about facemasks and social distancing.   Many people don't do either.  :)

People want the DATA.  Refute it with data!

Edited by GT4494
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheygriz said:

660 deaths which may, or may not, be attributable to the vaccine.

Over .5 million dead from the virus.🙄

Over 1/2 million allegedly dead from COVID. The overall death rate in 2020 reportedly was not significantly different from 2019. Deaths from more traditional medical issues - heart attack, flu, stroke, cancer, etc - were way below normal we are told. We are also told hospitals collect more money for reporting COVID deaths than for others.

As I have mentioned I lost a cousin last year whose death was attributed to COVID. Yet he had so many other medical issues that COVID would at most have been the final straw rather than the primary cause.

When those who generate and keep the statistics are incentivized to say “A” rather than “B”, “C”, or “D” should we be surprised that “A” is the most frequent answer? And when this is the situation is it even possible to learn what the actual frequency of “A” was?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people in the United States will be required to have a vaccinated passport - no doubt with photo and much of the additional information on traditional passports - can that also be made a requirement to vote? If persons cannot fly or enter a library or a government building or shop or do most anything without a vaccinated passport - which is suggested as justification - why should they not be required to present that passport as voter photo ID in order to vote? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone that is grossly overweight or has respiratory issues or has heart disease or is a diabetic should think about getting the Flu and Covid (new flu) vaccines.

Those issues in combination with covid19 have been in approx 70% of the deaths.

Those issues are also the main drivers in Flu deaths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

And do you know of ANY statistically significant studies that indicate that it isn't safe???

No, I didn't think so.

Nope. I don't know of any studies where it's been studied. Somehow that doesn't make me fell better about it. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

660 deaths which may, or may not, be attributable to the vaccine.

Over .5 million dead from the virus.🙄

Hold on a sec. Those .5 million, were they directly attributable to the virus? Cause I've heard about a LOT of "virus" deaths which may not be all that... ;) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

660 deaths which may, or may not, be attributable to the vaccine.

Over .5 million dead from the virus.🙄

Not this one, I’m going home today. 
although I can hardly walk, talk, eat, drink. I walked 10 steps today, sweating like a pig. Dehydrated from sweats, when I’m not wrapped up in blankets with a space heater on. My ears are ringing an odd tune, constantly. My joints have decided they hate me and want to leave.

I can keep much of anything but toast down, and I have to drink a lot of water, cause everything else tastes like sh*t

ive only got nine more days of it though and it’s great for weight loss. I’ve lost 16 pounds in four days. You should try it, I have it on good authority that it probably won’t kill you. And that’s all we focus on right? Deaths?

it does wonders for your sarcasm though.

make you own decisions, but don’t make those decisions based on somebodies bullcrap political talking points, some idiots meme they generated, what some tv commentator says you should do. (Most of them already took it)

This thing isn’t political, it isn’t MAGAMAGA, it is commie lib, not a hoax set up to control you, and it is NOT the flu. Anybody tells you difference is pushing something.

I didn’t get an opportunity to take the vaccine, it wasn’t available yet. But I would encourage you to drop the “us vs them” bullcrap and get it

 

 

 

.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Not this one, I’m going home today. 
...

I'm glad you're moving in the right direction!

After a couple quiet weeks, I just learned about two more people I know who've picked it up.  So far, they seem to have the milder version.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Not this one, I’m going home today. 
although I can hardly walk, talk, eat, drink. I walked 10 steps today, sweating like a pig. Dehydrated from sweats, when I’m not wrapped up in blankets with a space heater on. My ears are ringing an odd tune, constantly. My joints have decided they hate me and want to leave.

I can keep much of anything but toast down, and I have to drink a lot of water, cause everything else tastes like sh*t

ive only got nine more days of it though and it’s great for weight loss. I’ve lost 16 pounds in four days. You should try it, I have it on good authority that it probably won’t kill you. And that’s all we focus on right? Deaths?

it does wonders for your sarcasm though.

make you own decisions, but don’t make those decisions based on somebodies bullcrap political talking points, some idiots meme they generated, what some tv commentator says you should do. (Most of them already took it)

This thing isn’t political, it isn’t MAGAMAGA, it is commie lib, not a hoax set up to control you, and it is NOT the flu. Anybody tells you difference is pushing something.

I didn’t get an opportunity to take the vaccine, it wasn’t available yet. But I would encourage you to drop the “us vs them” bullcrap and get it

 

 

 

.

Well, at least it's making you calmer... :supergrin:

Get well soon, pal. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we got home the wife fell apart, crying and weeping.

I scared the hell out of her. And that’s worse then the rest of it.

if you get the chance, take it.

.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you finally do get the vaccine,  it might just be the dose that I declined.

!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an infusion. IV bags of antibiotics, anti virals on a “push” (that pump was working hard, emptied a bag in about two hours)

steroid injection through the IV line three times a day, blood thinners for the clots in my lungs three times a day in my stomach, (huge bruises)

it’s too soon for a pneumonia shot, but when this is over, I’ll be getting one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I got an infusion. IV bags of antibiotics, ...

Was that as a prophylactic against opportunistic bacteria? IIRC antibiotics don't do much against virii.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Was that as a prophylactic against opportunistic bacteria? IIRC antibiotics don't do much against virii.

Yep, antibiotics don't do squat for a virus!!  covid is a virus....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

Was that as a prophylactic against opportunistic bacteria? IIRC antibiotics don't do much against virii.

Probably.  At least 1 of the 6 I know who ended up dying from CoViD-induced problems was hospitalized after getting CoViD and while in the hospital, acquired bacterial pneumonia.  They were struggling to get that under control, but his CoViD-damaged heart failed him first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I truly believe that all of the big scare tactics against the vaccine are nothing more than anti-government "tinfoil hat" paranoia.

Unfortunately, some folks go to Infowars.com, OAN etc and actually believe the crap being shovelled by the looney-toons conspiracy nutz..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

I truly believe that all of the big scare tactics against the vaccine are nothing more than anti-government "tinfoil hat" paranoia.

I understand. I truly believe that  the ChinaVirus was allowed to be released and propagate as part of a deep-state plan to keep the populace in a state of panic so they could be controlled. Seems to have worked.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But it does for pneumonia,

fix all the symptoms at once, don’t die 

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I understand. I truly believe that  the ChinaVirus was allowed to be released and propagate as part of a deep-state plan to keep the populace in a state of panic so they could be controlled. Seems to have worked.

Do you actually believe that nonsense????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...