Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Eric

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

hate to sound unkind, but I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who gets the virus after refusing the vaccine.

How do you feel about smokers who get cancer? A clear causal link.

Or sedentary carnivores who get heart disease? A less clear correlation, but probably more established than the vaccine's effectiveness.

I'm not picking on you, Chey, but the worms are wriggling out of the can, I think. ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

hate to sound unkind, but I have ZERO sympathy for anyone who gets the virus after refusing the vaccine.

So, how about those that were vaccinated and still get sick or die?  How about those that get vaccine and die, or have life-altering illnesses due to the rushed process?

Do you actually know anything about it?

• Thanks 1

Have now received three or four notices to sign up (age related) but I’m hesitant. Mostly because the “information” being put out is so sketchy...

Death rate in 2020 not meaningfully different from 2019

Hospitals allegedly were paid more for reported COVID deaths than any others

Reported deaths from flu, heart attack, strokes and other “traditional” causes almost nonexistent 

I have lost a cousin, reportedly to COVID, who had so many serious existing issues that COVID would have been the final straw rather than the primary or only cause of death 

My son-in-law lost a cousin and the death was attributed to COVID but I have no details

Couple of friends were diagnosed with COVID and fought it off after battles

Standard annual flu vaccinations make me sick enough that I stopped getting them

My daughter strongly prefers that I get it/them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

So, how about those that were vaccinated and still get sick or die?  How about those that get vaccine and die, or have life-altering illnesses due to the rushed process?

Not going to allow anti-government paranoia to make me pass up a good thing.

The vaccine is safe and effective.

2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Can you steer me to the sources of those claims please.

45 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

Not going to allow anti-government paranoia to make me pass up a good thing.

The vaccine is safe and effective.

So, you don't know anything about the process.  Ok.

I'm basing my decision on discussions I've had with people....post docs, MDs, and executives, all within the business at a very high level that I know very well.  I've been around the same business for the better part of three decades.  There is nothing "anti-government" about it.  It is quite frankly about the complete circumventing of normal processes that the .guv mandates for such things, that are in place for reasons of public health safety.  But, believe what you want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Can you steer me to the sources of those claims please.

google.com  will provide you endless rabbit holes to pursue, I'm certain.

My response was to cheygriz pertaining to not having sympathy for those not unwaveringly accepting the mantra that the vaccine (i guess in all iterations) is safe and effective.

IMO, that conclusion will take years to determine.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

google.com  will provide you endless rabbit holes to pursue, I'm certain.

My response was to cheygriz pertaining to not having sympathy for those not unwaveringly accepting the mantra that the vaccine (i guess in all iterations) is safe and effective.

IMO, that conclusion will take years to determine.  

Well, the trials are being done right now. Unfortunately they're using the populace as the test subjects.

• Like 3

Interesting data point.

Since the vaccine is authorized by an emergency use order, companies CANNOT require an employee to receive it as a condition of employment.

When the vaccine finishes ALL trials and is certified (approx 2 years) then the emergency order will be lifted and at that time it could be a term of employment.   Until it is cetified as every vaccine before it, the people who are getting it are just guinea pigs taking something that may help but with no proof.

I think the inauguration worked better then the vaccine though.  The rates and deaths have dropped quicker then a piece of a 777 flying overhead!!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

And have any of you seen any hard evidence that it isn't safe????

Something other than Infowars or OAN??

The concept is alien and unproven.

In the past a dead virus was injected to let your body learn how to fight it and build up antibodies.   The "NEW" type vaccine has NO virus (dead or alive) and changes everyone's RNA to "fight" the virus it has never seen.   

I'm not a medical professional but through my many dealings in my life I have seen how simple everyday medicines such as aspirin or ibuprofen can react different in different people.  

Now you are injecting a "vaccine" that changes every bodies RNA, a building block of the human body,  in the same way.

Just something to think about using logic......

• Thanks 1

Not an expert in the field.  Not even 100% decided I will get the vaccine when I finally can, but I am leaning toward doing so.

I admit, we don't know what we don't know.  Any theoretical long terms issues can't be known yet.

However, I've seen quite a few people latching on to the arguments presented in videos like Dr. Simone Gold's "The Truth About..." presentation.  Even though she laments over the disinformation and lack of clarity from government and other "official" sources, her video is full of half-truths and incomplete information.  She claims no animal testing, which is false.  (It wasn't done first, but it was done alongside the first human phase).  She cites someone claiming there is a theoretical possibility of a potential risk to pregnant mothers and plants that worry in her audience's minds, but fails to mention the slightly important fact that, already during the vaccine trials, multiple women became pregnant and there were no complications.  Shouldn't someone concerned for truth and clarity mention facts like that?  She also spends all sorts of time talking about a phenomenon where in other illnesses, taking a vaccine first has led to more severe problems later, even death, when exposed to the actual illness.  She leaves that hanging as if it is a real worry with covid-19.  She kinda overlooks the fact that millions of vaccines have been given and countless people have been exposed to the virus subsequent to vaccination.  There are no widespread problems of that nature being reported.

There, is however, much data coming in that shows the effectiveness of the vaccines:

Vaccines, excellent real world data - YouTube

For people fearful of theoretical, unknown, long-term complications, I understand why they would opt to avoid the vaccines.  

For those worried about ineffectiveness or complications in the present time, the data seems to be showing those are not real concerns.

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:52 PM, Zonny said:

:mememe:

# 2 will be this Friday. 
So far, my legs are longer, my boobs bigger, I have less of a tolerance for alcohol yet a real thirst. Thinking about getting a third. 

Hmm, so maybe there is a corresponding effect on men?  Longer legs, bigger #$%, etc.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

And have any of you seen any hard evidence that it isn't safe????

How many negative reactions would it take to "prove it isn't safe"? I think it's up to each free citizen to decide whether he wants to be a guinea pig. I notice that many of the people who are saying I should take the vaccine also say we have an "epidemic of gun violence", so I'm a bit leery of their advice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

How many negative reactions would it take to "prove it isn't safe"? I think it's up to each free citizen to decide whether he wants to be a guinea pig. I notice that many of the people who are saying I should take the vaccine also say we have an "epidemic of gun violence", so I'm a bit leery of their advice.

And do you know of ANY statistically significant studies that indicate that it isn't safe???

No, I didn't think so.

26 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

And do you know of ANY statistically significant studies that indicate that it isn't safe???

No, I didn't think so.

Might be because the vaccine has yet to be fully approved and they are still collecting data...Like everything there are people who react and people who don't.

Allways keep in mind who is keeping the data though. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cheygriz said:

No, I didn't think so.

According to the Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting system (VAERS) from the CDC There have been 73,867 reactions which include 660 DEATHS.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

You can run a report anytime you like but be forewarned it is a typical .goverment website / report generator and after using them for 40+ years it still took a good 10-15 minutes for me to get the data.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

According to the Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting system (VAERS) from the CDC There have been 73,867 reactions which include 660 DEATHS.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

You can run a report anytime you like but be forewarned it is a typical .goverment website / report generator and after using them for 40+ years it still took a good 10-15 minutes for me to get the data.

Bro, I don't roll that way, but it's sexy as hell when someone throws down hard data like VAERS.

Keep doin' you, King.