lASER CALIBRATION KIT FOR FIREARM OPTICS

Jimbo

Anyone here familiar with a similarly named Internet operation called "The Bore Sight"?    About a month ago, I came across their ad on FB describing a laser instrument that inserts into a gun barrel and allows the shooter to zero-in his optics. I placed my order, but I have yet to hear from this company, have not received my purchase,and the DHL tracking number doesn't exist.   I've sent several e-mails to the stated address, yet no response. I do note that there have been virtually identical ads on FB for the exact same item but listed by other operations, some with rather bizarre names and IDs.  WHen I attempt to get into "The Bore Sight"'s WEB page, all that is here is basically a "Coming Soon" notice. If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Anyone here familiar with a similarly named Internet operation called "The Bore Sight"?    About a month ago, I came across their ad on FB describing a laser instrument that inserts into a gun barrel and allows the shooter to zero-in his optics. I placed my order, but I have yet to hear from this company, have not received my purchase,and the DHL tracking number doesn't exist.   I've sent several e-mails to the stated address, yet no response. I do note that there have been virtually identical ads on FB for the exact same item but listed by other operations, some with rather bizarre names and IDs.  WHen I attempt to get into "The Bore Sight"'s WEB page, all that is here is basically a "Coming Soon" notice. If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

Interesting.  I bought a Bore site on the internet called "Laser Bore Site".  Can ya post a link of where ya bought it?  Here's a link to where I bought mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Pinty-Sighter-Caliber-Rifles-Handgun/dp/B018FZHW8O

The site's name is:   https://theboresight.com    That particular operation's ads no longer appears on Fakebook, but as I've said, there are a number of others that show the exact video and information, and they all seem to have the same layout.  I did go further and check some of the outdoors sites (i.e. Cabela's, etc.) for this item and they all seem to be "out of stock". This may or may not have anything to do with my current experience.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The site's name is:   https://theboresight.com    That particular operation's ads no longer appears on Fakebook, but as I've said, there are a number of others that show the exact video and information, and they all seem to have the same layout.  I did go further and check some of the outdoors sites (i.e. Cabela's, etc.) for this item and they all seem to be "out of stock". This may or may not have anything to do with my current experience.

Huh. They could just be out of stock like ya said.  The link I sent ya says they won't have any in stock till Jan 26, so they're out too.  Too damn many people buyin guns nowdays what with joe and the hoe and all...Good luck sir.

Many thanks for the feedback. What really pisses me off, tho', is the fact that I can't seem to contact these asshats and that they don't respond to my inquiries. I'm just hoping that I don't have to play games with my credit card company in trying to cancel payment on this, cancelling the card, whatever. I guarantee that I'll never buy anything again that's offered on FecesBook. Too much of a pain in the ass to deal with!   ?   In fact, that item in the link you sent is actually a better price than what I was paying (which at $49.99 was supposed to be 1/4 the actual price).  Should have searched further!  ?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Many thanks for the feedback. What really pisses me off, tho', is the fact that I can't seem to contact these asshats and that they don't respond to my inquiries. I'm just hoping that I don't have to play games with my credit card company in trying to cancel payment on this, cancelling the card, whatever. I guarantee that I'll never buy anything again that's offered on FecesBook. Too much of a pain in the ass to deal with!   ?   In fact, that item in the link you sent is actually a better price than what I was paying (which at $49.99 was supposed to be 1/4 the actual price).  Should have searched further!  ?

I’ve tried to purchase two things off of FB and both attempts were fiascos. Never again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Yeah, only buy on online shops that are at least established with many products to pick from and have at least some positive reviews online. I also look for a real address on any independent online shop. When they don't offer any none PO address and phone number, chances are its a scam or a half-assed "business". A proper business will never hide from its customer base.

I'd call your credit card company and start a claim. Not replying to emails is another strong indicator for a scam.

My company also sells through online channels, including our own online shop system.

- Customers can see our stock level in real time before committing to buy.
- They can see when it will arrive.
- They can pick out of about 20 shipping options with USPS and FedEx, ground to over-night.
- Orders placed before 2 PM Eastern get shipped on the same business day.
- They get a working tracking number the day it ships.
- Any delays and we will notify the customer before he even has to ask.

All that is basically establish online business standard these days.

You didn't get any of that. Doesn't look healthy in my book.

PS: FaceBook sucks. ******* left wing shithole platform.

• Like 1

that website "theboresight.com" has been up for only 63 days.  

One thing I've learned from forums and other people's issues is never order ANYTHING from a website that hasn't been around for at least a year or three.  I've seen too many cases of a website being set up, taking orders, then disappearing before any product appears.

https://theboresight.com.ipaddress.com/

sad to say, but you'll probably end up having to file a dispute with your credit card company.