Strange Rumors Yesterday

tadbart

Strange day yesterday. I slept most of it, punctuated by a few work emails and waiting on phone calls, during which time I browsed the internet and chatted with friends. Most of that is a fog, as I was in between working night shifts. 

One guy told me the Pope got arrested. Conjecture was either child trafficking or meddling in the US election. The guy has SF friends who told him this went down, along with other crazy **** in Italy. Apparently the Vatican lost electricity for a while.

Another bud sent me a screenshot of flightradar24 that showed a WIDE berth around Washington DC, and south through North Carolina, with Ronald Reagan Airport being closed for a while. I googled DC airport delays, and only got a thing about a flight from DFW to DC being delayed on the ground for 15 minutes. 

Then, there was a rumor I saw about Trump getting the ball rolling on the Insurrection Act. 

A SF friend says there are credible threats against the President, but wouldn't say from whom. Vatican? Those crazy dems who are trying to impeach a dude who has 10 days left in office? Iran?

I DEMAND TO KNOW WTF IS GOING ON, DAMMIT!!!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Strange day yesterday. I slept most of it, punctuated by a few work emails and waiting on phone calls, during which time I browsed the internet and chatted with friends. Most of that is a fog, as I was in between working night shifts. 

One guy told me the Pope got arrested. Conjecture was either child trafficking or meddling in the US election. The guy has SF friends who told him this went down, along with other crazy **** in Italy. Apparently the Vatican lost electricity for a while.

Another bud sent me a screenshot of flightradar24 that showed a WIDE berth around Washington DC, and south through North Carolina, with Ronald Reagan Airport being closed for a while. I googled DC airport delays, and only got a thing about a flight from DFW to DC being delayed on the ground for 15 minutes. 

Then, there was a rumor I saw about Trump getting the ball rolling on the Insurrection Act. 

A SF friend says there are credible threats against the President, but wouldn't say from whom. Vatican? Those crazy dems who are trying to impeach a dude who has 10 days left in office? Iran?

The rest of us would as well.

I did see the link for the Pope on MeWe, figured it was a satire so kept scrolling. Pictures of Vatican City in the dark were there to. The Catholic Church has been plagued with pedophiles, or charges of such for as long as I can remember. Most seem to be "handled" internally, what is all that about? We'll see,,,,,,,,,,,,,I hope

• Thanks 1

Rumors are flying thick these days.  I think, as usual, most are nonsense. At best, they are built on half truths or, in some cases, just wishful thinking.

My own feelings are that all we will see between now and the 20th is more TDS, more antagonism toward conservatism in general and Trump supporters in particular, and more trampling of free speech.

Whether that is merely a flurry of temporary activity before our government returns to their usual self-serving corruption or if it is the beginning of truly challenging times for our freedoms remains to be seen.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tadbart said:

“Buckle your seatbelt, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

I’m hearing the same things. I’ve been instructed by HH6 to top off gas tank, and get eggs. We have water and rice and beans and tuna. We are good for several weeks.

As I understand it, it’s going to be rough couple of weeks.

I saw a picture of someone that looked like the pope, doing a perp walk. But I believe almost none of what I see. I also saw a picture of someone that looked like President Trump, supine on a stage, don’t believe that one either.

The desperation on the leftist’s part is growing. I wouldn’t be surprised by: reports of President Trump being dead, internet blackout for everyone, reports of ccp shenanigans, even war, open hostilities with ccp as well. Are there nukes below three gorges dam? I heard that nk siding with the US against ccp, really?

Edited by NPTim
  • Sad 1