The 45th President of The United States of America

Swampfox762

PERSONAL Opinion here.

Donald J. Trump lost this election because the WHOLE world was against him serving 4 more years.  Simply put, he is NOT a Politician, Unlike EVERY other leader of any other country in the world.  They are either Politicians, Kings, Monarchs, Dictators or just Tribal war lords. Never had a god damn job amongst em.

He  ran as AMERICA FIRST.  And, he god damn did it.  He, unlike most of the a$$hole Globalist Political presidents before him, were NOTHING BUT "Politicians".

Donald J. Trump...Was a Business man, with the America First attitude. And it showed.  He basically got America OUT of all the Globalist BS that bush and the halfrican got america into.  The FIRST president to make ACTUAL Peace between Jews and MANY, not one..Arab States...and counting.

Trump lost because, almost every entity in the world said..."How the Fcuk did this guy actually win??  He MUST NEVER win Again!!!"  And THAT..in my opinion is what happened.  Ya just can't have an ACTUAL American Citizen, who is NOT a Politician...President of the United States.  He just doesn't understand the established "Rules".

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

The FIRST president to make ACTUAL Peace between Jews and MANY, not one..Arab States...and counting.

I was amazed at how the MSM completely ignored this story and went right on bashing Trump.  My guess is that Biden will either undo this or the MSM will give Biden credit for it. 

Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for negotiating peace (and recognition of Israel) with several Arab states .  And, who did they give it to?

The Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) its annual Peace Prize for 2020 on Friday, overlooking a history of corruption, mismanagement, and sexual assault among its ranks.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/10/09/nobel-prize-winning-u-n-world-food-programme-has-record-rape-poisoning-scandals/

• Like 4

Yep. The deepstate and globalist agenda is a rabbit hole deeper and stronger than your average black hole.

The attempt to make us all equal will remove the human being entirely from the food chain one day. We are fighting us ever since we had been at the end of that chain. We will be the only species being stupid enough to take us out the backdoor.

Heck, even some simply virus - designed by a human - can remove us from evolution.

I don't see any way out of this. Most countries are in on this, and the Dems have brainwashed the majority inside the US.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Man you put that into good words swampfox. i am like you i believe because the real President Mr trump was not a politician and could not be bought like all other politicians and that pissed them off that and the fact he exposed them corrupt male appendage suckers for they really are. I have written my local senators and congressmen and i get nothing in response. Moocowski is a piece of effin trash and don young is an old out of touch prick that is just nothing but a lifer collecting a check. I am so pissed with the whole election that i will not follow any politics anymore. Our votes will never count as the demonrats will corrupt every election. So it is a waste of time voting. Hell my vote up here in AK doesnt count for the president anyway by the time our votes are counted the president has already been elected. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

PERSONAL Opinion here.

Donald J. Trump lost this election because the WHOLE world was against him serving 4 more years.  Simply put, he is NOT a Politician, Unlike EVERY other leader of any other country in the world.  They are either Politicians, Kings, Monarchs, Dictators or just Tribal war lords. Never had a god damn job amongst em.

He  ran as AMERICA FIRST.  And, he god damn did it.  He, unlike most of the a$$hole Globalist Political presidents before him, were NOTHING BUT "Politicians".

Donald J. Trump...Was a Business man, with the America First attitude. And it showed.  He basically got America OUT of all the Globalist BS that bush and the halfrican got america into.  The FIRST president to make ACTUAL Peace between Jews and MANY, not one..Arab States...and counting.

Trump lost because, almost every entity in the world said..."How the Fcuk did this guy actually win??  He MUST NEVER win Again!!!"  And THAT..in my opinion is what happened.  Ya just can't have an ACTUAL American Citizen, who is NOT a Politician...President of the United States.  He just doesn't understand the established "Rules".

d34a8726e592b8a507653ab446749f21.jpg

• Like 1