.32 ACP Ammo

DrB

Ordered 500 rounds this morning @22.95/50.  Found a place cheaper but they wanted an adult signature and I always miss the Fedex/Ups guys.  Would have to take time off work and wait. 

Norma 73g. FMJ.  Want to fire the Mauser HSc Dad brought back from the war.  Was going to order some last September but surgery put that on hold.  Got an in stock email this morning so ordered some up.

Kinda skeered to shoot this as I've heard the .32 hits harder than a brick through a plate glass window.....  Dave..

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Valmet said:

I’ve always heard that European mfg 32ACP has slightly more pressure than US mfg’d 32. Unsure how true as I don’t own a 32 and haven’t chrono’d it but a friend who carries a 32 likes the Fiocchi FMJ stuff. 

I have heard that also but don't know if it is fact.

• Like 1

Always wanted a pistol in .32 ACP. Got 2 revolvers that can shoot .32 everything (ACP, short, long, H&R Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum).

Got the tools and supplies, but no pistol in .32 ACP.

20210131_190234.jpg

A Walther PPK in stainless is in order!

AP_1863653.jpg

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 8:17 AM, DrB said:

Ordered 500 rounds this morning @22.95/50.  Found a place cheaper but they wanted an adult signature and I always miss the Fedex/Ups guys.  Would have to take time off work and wait. 

Norma 73g. FMJ.  Want to fire the Mauser HSc Dad brought back from the war.  Was going to order some last September but surgery put that on hold.  Got an in stock email this morning so ordered some up.

Kinda skeered to shoot this as I've heard the .32 hits harder than a brick through a plate glass window.....  Dave..

You're right!  My wife shoots a .32 and says it's devastating.  I only have a measly/wimpy .45.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Historian said:

I believe Commander Bond was carrying a .25 Beretta.

I have one that I could carry in the watch pocket of my dress Whites.......  Sweet little thing.  The first gun I bought for my wife.  Since then she has gone on to far larger caliber in her Beretta Tomcat..........?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I don’t know that I would shoot that, maybe look at what it would bring at auction

Dad brought it back from the war, never has been shot since then.  It's not going anywhere soon except back in the safe.  I do need to shoot it though.  I want to see how it does.  Curiosity and all..  Dave..

• Like 1