Uptick in illegal activity published in gun-related forums

Ricordo

Haven't seen this many in a while. For real or entrapment?

Here's just a few:

"Drop-offs and deliveries are 100% Reliable, discreet ,fast and secure . visit our website  for your order and"

"Still offering Massages til I pop late Jan. Still have the Dodge Caravan. Make me an offer guys c'mon help a"

"SAFE AND DISCREET DELIVERY 24/7

Ghb Liquid $250/gallon ,Roxycodone $9/pill
LSD $400/sheet,
Shrooms $30/gram,"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fog said:

Do you feel they are morally wrong or just illegal?

Not morally wrong, and if people want to make something like that for themselves I have no issues with it.

The product being sold is Chinese imports, easily traced, and they don't even try to hide the fact that it's not a "fuel filter" but a suppressor by even posting pictures of it being used as such.

My issue with it is the fact that it's only real purpose is to convince people who either don't know better or are just plain stupid into breaking the law in such a way that they are pretty much guaranteed to get caught at it.  The only people that benefit are the prosecutors looking for easy wins in court to bolster their records, and the chinese exporters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I recall a training class put on by ATF back in the mid 1980s for local PDs. I'm thinking that I would get to see some interesting suppressors, interesting automatic weapons, trends in homemade explosives/incendiary devices/arson/etc.

The one and only Title II firearm that stuck in my mind was a beat to heck Walther P-38 with a lawnmower muffler screwed on the muzzle. I could have put on a better class. 

• Haha 1

Just read anews report first things biden is going after is 80% made lowers and braces.  Ar pistols they will go hard on. I'm buds with gun store owner and he has already got some info calls from atf. Gonna be rough 4 years if rats take that georgia run off then the senate is theirs. 

• Sad 1