I Want One Of These

DrB

20mm Semi Auto Anti-Tank Rifle.  Every household closet needs one of these stashed away.  Price seems Ok on the rifle and I can get it shipped to my door with my C&R.  I don't know about the ammo though.  Seems kinda pricey at $37.50 per 50 rounds. Probably not bad though with the ammo shortage and all.   Comes with 10 magazines.  Only 10 round ones though.  Wonder if Magpul makes any 30 rounders?

I'm going to order one up with a couple thousand rounds of 20mm.  Can't wait to take this to my local indoor range and get it sighted in.  Hope they aren't sold out.

20mm.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrB said:

20mm Semi Auto Anti-Tank Rifle.  Every household closet needs one of these stashed away.  Price seems Ok on the rifle and I can get it shipped to my door with my C&R.  I don't know about the ammo though.  Seems kinda pricey at $37.50 per 50 rounds. Probably not bad though with the ammo shortage and all.   Comes with 10 magazines.  Only 10 round ones though.  Wonder if Magpul makes any 30 rounders?

I'm going to order one up with a couple thousand rounds of 20mm.  Can't wait to take this to my local indoor range and get it sighted in.  Hope they aren't sold out.

20mm.jpg

You can probably get one, for at least your right arm, plus a Class III Dealers license...which would mean your right AND Left arm...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Historian said:

That is ideal for deer season!

When I quit Deer hunting, it was partly due to my BIL emptying a magazine at a group of deer about 50 feet away from him.  He didn't hit a single one.

His solution was to buy a semi-auto so he could shoot "faster".

And, I found that when they looked at me with those big brown eyes, I simply couldn't do it any more.  I have had to shoot at people, but animals are further up the evolutionary chain for me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, EdTracker said:

Considering that it is twice 10mm in diameter it's probably two or four times (square rule) more powerful.

I think that the G20 is easier to conceal. 

It would make a great truck gun.

If you are bad ass enough o carry that gun, just open carry. I doubt many would confront you about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The craters on the moon were made by a coupla drunk good ol' boyz, shooting 10mm at moths, they thought were buzzin' 'round a street light. 

I don't know of any recoiless rifle that can shoot that far.  Even on a battleship! 

Edited by Rellik
  • Haha 1