Eric

When Stupid People Shoot

I bought a barrel of fired brass at an auction a while ago and I was sorting through some of it today. I got a chuckle when I saw the case in the pic below. I’ve seen idiots do this before.

Who can tell the class what happened to that round?

2965C740-B373-4A42-A0E8-6BE8D3A7BA74.thumb.jpeg.8bc46121f7d3f97dba45b1c8fb26d2e5.jpeg

• Like 1

9 shot in a .40 or .40 in a .45

I went to my club range one day to do some shooting. I noticed Hackathorn at the other end so I went down to say hello. As we were talking, I noticed a .40 blown out the same way and I mentioned " I wonder who this belonged to ".

He said, " That one is mine ". He fired it and just did a malfunction drill as he saw a new hole in the target. Then a while later he had another one and investigated a bit more.

He said " Some of my friends salted by ammo box of .45's with a handful of .40's."

With friends like that.   .   .   

:biggrin:

I won't tell him you called him an idiot.

:whistling:

Edited by willie-pete
  • Haha 5

I was a huge fan of the .41 Magnum. One day, I went shooting with a recently departed friend who brought out his .44 Magnum.

He thought I had a .44 Magnum and helped himself to some of my ammo. His groups looked as if they were fired by an unrifled musket at 100 yards and the brass looked like a blunderbuss. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Eric said:

I bought a barrel of fired brass at an auction a while ago and I was sorting through some of it today.

Word to the wise, hose it off before sorting to cut down on airborne lead compounds. My levels got pretty high when I was regularly sorting range pickups. :shocked:

• Like 6

I just found something else in that freaking brass: A Taser dart. Luckily, it didn’t get deep enough into the side of my thumb for the barb to go in. Still hurt though. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just reading the title of this thread, I thought it was gonna be about Knob Creek shooters.  🤣

• Like 1

well seeing how i am late to the party ad most have figured it out and i am drinking im just gonna say someone f**ked up

• Like 2