Fools and Nobody’s Fools

pipedreams

Last weekend, it was the American people’s turn to announce they are nobody’s fools.  

"Ice-road truckers in Alaska know it was stolen. Pineapple farmers on Molokai know it was stolen. I wouldn’t be surprised, if I were backpacking in Papua New Guinea or rafting up the Amazon or climbing some Himalayan mountain in Nepal, to encounter a remote tribe whose first question would be: “How are the recounts going?” 

The triumph here is that the news about the election theft has been disseminated in spite of the best efforts of the Democratic Party and mainstream media to quash it. Of course, the treason of the Democrats, and the staggering perfidy of the press, have been twin hallmarks of the Trump era."

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/17/fools-and-nobodys-fools/

"I’ve mentioned that a lot of people in remote corners of the world know that there was vote fraud. Oddly, however, a lot of people in responsible positions in places like Manhattan and L.A. have clung to the media lies and refuse to be shaken loose. Most of these are people who are supposed to be smart. But they seem to have abandoned reason."

• Like 3