A Cautionary Note to Antifa and BLM Thugs Contemplating “Civil War”

pipedreams

"Funny how no “right-wing militia” has been responsible for the unchecked violence in Democrat-run cities and states over the past nine months. How many militia types have looted and set fires to businesses, obstructed public safety, illegally trespassed on private property, trashed public streets, and attacked video journalists and others? That would be the province of the left-wingers associated with Antifa and Black Lives Matter, not the militia movement. And as Twitter personality Rising Serpent reminds us, conservatives and Trump supporters (or, “right-wingers,” as the Democrat-media complex refers to us) don’t riot or commit acts of violence, with the most recent example being yesterday’s march of Trump supporters in Washington, DC:"

And not a single building burned, not a single cop assaulted and not a single shop looted. https://t.co/amMuiy2ugq

"The patriotic militia movement will NOT let the Left’s brown shirts – Antifa and BLM – prevail. The brown shirts should think twice about inciting an insurrection because the result will not be what they think it will be."

https://mynews.one/a-cautionary-note-to-antifa-and-blm-thugs-contemplating-civil-war/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Read the whole article thats attached.  The guy makes some great points about militaias and who may join if needed. 

I'm not sure where some members are in respect to fighting but I am darn certain that they will do whatever is necessary to protect their families!  

I know I would!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yup.  My buddy's moon-bat liberal wife blamed everything on the "Boogalooo Boys" this past summer.   I ordered two Hawaiian shirts, and wore one when they invited me over to their vegan "suppah".    She almost had a stroke.   Don't think I'll get an invite next summah......but I can graze on my own lawn if needed.  

• Haha 4