• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Borg warner said:

3free.jpeg

4 hours ago, Borg warner said:

3free.jpeg

While feeding peanuts in the shell to squirrels, I found that most of the peanuts were being picked up by Blue Jays.

One Blue Jay swallowed two full peanuts shell and all, then grabbed one more in his beak to fly off.  It's fun to get them to come right up to you on the patio to get their peanuts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Borg warner said:

3free.jpeg

Ha-Ha....I sure got a lot of folks to thank when my time in the hole is over.   Still not sure if I'll hang out there for long, but make sure to tell everyone I can see what's going on and appreciate the support, even though the Over-Homers will never budge on the sentence they've handed down for whatever I did or didn't do.  Not sure why they banned me...I wasn't even trying, and hadn't had a warning in months.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheygriz said:

If your squirrels are tame enough to climb your pants leg to get into your lap,

DO NOT WEAR SHORTS when feeding them!

(Don't ask me how i know this9_9)

Ha-Ha....I can second that motion.    Luckily mine seem to know what the uniform of the day is before they get past my knees.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FullClip said:

Ha-Ha....I sure got a lot of folks to thank when my time in the hole is over.   Still not sure if I'll hang out there for long, but make sure to tell everyone I can see what's going on and appreciate the support, even though the Over-Homers will never budge on the sentence they've handed down for whatever I did or didn't do.  Not sure why they banned me...I wasn't even trying, and hadn't had a warning in months.

I got banned from the political Memes forum for posting a Biden/Harris 2020 Sniff & Blow tour Poster. I don't know how long the banishment is for. The reaction to your removal has spawned an overwhelming grass roots protest against the anal retentive heavy handed practices of the overlords and people are having fun with it. here's the latest thing I posted:

3freef.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1