Ricordo

TBS expenses

Pay up people!

For all the entertainment and obscure education that you receive here, your money will continue to entertain you when you're nearly broke, ill, nagged, or just too tired to do anything else. 

Donate!

On 11/14/2020 at 2:20 PM, Eric said:

No and I'm here to tell you, I wouldn't want to raise me. I was a PITA.

"Too crazy for Boys' Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town!"

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, Eric said:

I actually used to have a fairly expensive server that I occasionally had to smack on the side to start. Some things never change. 

Word....

• Like 2

On 11/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, Walt Longmire said:

Bust a few heads. Jack some jaws and pass out some knuckle sandwiches.

rb.jpg.045230090ae4eaf4cce5a3d9791abede.jpg

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

The hookers and Blow haven't shown up yet as promised.

I  still have two years until retirement before I can indulge those two things.

• Like 1

I'm going to say what Eric is too classy to say. This site has well over two thousand members but only 30 of us have bothered to donate? Go without your Starbucks for a couple days and cough up a few bucks for the site! Sheesh!

• Like 1

I donated, so let me speak to this 

30 donations with 2000+ users of varying frequency is over 1%. Paltry by the church attendance/contribution ratio but fairly typical of bulk mail solicitations. This site falls somewhere in between.

Some, maybe many, are NRA members. Likewise some, maybe many, are known by political groups to be conservative.

I have been bombarded by a dozen or more solicitations each day during this seemingly unending election season. Often the messages offered two, three, five and at least once seven times match for my contribution. And I’m told my $10 could be the difference. I did not make a political donation because 1) high multiple match promises stretched my credibility to the breaking point, and 2) I could see no possible benefit to me from contributing.

I enjoy this site, want it to continue, and thus there was a possible benefit for me if I contributed. 

• Like 3