TBS expenses

Ricordo

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Yeah, I pick on everyone. I’m an *******, but I’m ok with it. 

Me too.

Think that's why I fee like I  fit in here.  I'm tryin to be a nicer ******* though.

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Yeah, I pick on everyone. I’m an *******, but I’m ok with it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I told my kids that the most important thing about growing up is to know yourself (as others see you).

I said, for example I'm an *******, but I'm comfortable with it. 

It's not important that you change if you are comfortable with yourself.  But it is imperative that you know how others perceive you.  

When you know how others perceive you, now you can get things done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Patron silver is indeed good stuff.

However, my boss is from Mexico and he introduced me to what i think is pure culture in a glass.   This stuff is as good as a single malt.   And you guys probably know i love single malt Scotch.

Tres Generaciones

One glass of this will turn you into a smooth operator.  Two glasses and you're....just a mess.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

Okay, I decided I value this place enough to throw in a donation. The irony is that I can easily afford to make the donation thanks to the efforts of Black Lives Matter. Thanks to months of obscene amounts of overtime pay (sometimes over 90 hours per week) as an LEO dealing with BLM and their constant B.S....I have more than enough extra money to donate to the site.

This site is now funded by Black Lives Matter! Thanks for the donation assholes! (Hahaha, I also bought a small boat too!)

Edited by kerbie18
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

Okay, I decided I value this place enough to throw in a donation. The irony is that I can easily afford to make the donation thanks to the efforts of Black Lives Matter. Thanks to months of obscene amounts of overtime pay (sometimes over 90 hours per week) as an LEO dealing with BLM and their constant B.S....I have more than enough extra money to donate to the site.

This site is now funded by Black Lives Matter! Thanks for the donation assholes! (Hahaha, I also bought a small boat too!)

I hope you got to pass out some knuckle sandwiches, and jack a few jaws.

• Like 1

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

This site is now funded by Black Lives Matter! Thanks for the donation *******s! (Hahaha, I also bought a small boat too!)

Gotta love the irony of that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

ThThThMatterMatterThMatterMatter! Thanks for the donation assholes! (Hahahais site is now funded by Black Lives Matter! Thanks for the donation assholes! (Hahaha, I also bought a small boboatat too!)

• Thanks 1

• Eric unpinned this topic