Rick Moranis attacked while walking near NYC's Central Park(video)

TBO

What do you expect? It's New York city, a Democrat-run ****hole where criminals are free to wreak havoc and commit acts of violence against helpless unarmed citizens with the blessing of their communist Pro- Anarchy Anti-Law enforcement mayor

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Everyone`s a Critic....

i think it should be more shocking exactly where that happened.

for those who don`t know that is the Upper West side of Manhattan on Central Park West.

it is Exceedingly expensive to live there, Two blocks maybe from The Dakota blocks from The Lincoln Center and  M.A.D. Museum.right across the street from Tavern on the Green.

this is not the Bronx or Bedford-Stuy (where i actually did walk through alone!) NYC is bad if its just rampant like that there.

hope hes Ok.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

this is not the Bronx or Bedford-Stuy (where i actually did walk through alone!) NYC is bad if its just rampant like that there.

That's like being stranded in the combat zone.
Did you ride your motorcycle in the rain?
After you were told not to drive?
Glad you made it home alive.
That only proves you're I'm insane.
Edited by Historian
  • Like 4

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Historian said:
That's like being stranded in the combat zone.
Did you ride your motorcycle in the rain?
After you were told not to drive?
Glad you made it home alive.
That only proves you're I'm insane.

Love that song. My favorite Billy Joel album.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eric said:

Love that song. My favorite Billy Joel album.

Certainly one of his better albums, that's for sure!

Little Historian was shocked to here dad sing this in the truck today as we came back with a slab of ribs for dinner.

About 15 years ago i saw Joel in concert.  One of only three "rock" concerts I've ever been to.   The other two were String (a poet) and The Rolling Stones.

Missed seeing Weird Al but someone i know said it was the best $30 he ever spent on a concert and he laughed until it hurt.

• Like 3

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Historian said:

Certainly one of his better albums, that's for sure!

Little Historian was shocked to here dad sing this in the truck today as we came back with a slab of ribs for dinner.

About 15 years ago i saw Joel in concert.  One of only three "rock" concerts I've ever been to.   The other two were String (a poet) and The Rolling Stones.

Missed seeing Weird Al but someone i know said it was the best $30 he ever spent on a concert and he laughed until it hurt.

There are some really underappreciated tracks on Glass Houses. He has done so many epic songs and albums though. I was just listening to The Longest Time earlier today. I've listened to that song a hundred times, over the years, but I never really appreciate how amazing an acapella performance it was. The guy is damned talented.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eric said:

There are some really underappreciated tracks on Glass Houses. He has done so many epic songs and albums though. I was just listening to The Longest Time earlier today. I've listened to that song a hundred times, over the years, but I never really appreciate how amazing an acapella performance it was. The guy is damned talented.

The Longest Time was an album my first girlfriend gave me as a present.  Oh, Lord, i thought that sound was about us.    I still have unresolved issues with her. But time goes on and i vaporized after we ended...disappeared.   But that's a long story. The kind of thing that puts a wammy on a guy and gets him in the Foreign Legion (did not happen to me) but you get the point.

Billy Joel is an amazing musician.  Every album he had has great works on it.

Down Easter Alexa is one of those songs I love.    "You're always a woman to me," is a song that reminds me so much of my wife.  Uptown Girl...what a feeling that song has.  He'll always be the Piano Man.

A buddy of mine is from New York City...and among the many things he's done in his life...he put a water well in for Joel.  Said the guy was really very down to earth. 

I feel very lucky to say I saw him in concert from about twenty feet away.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Historian said:

The Longest Time was an album my first girlfriend gave me as a present.  Oh, Lord, i thought that sound was about us.    I still have unresolved issues with her. But time goes on and i vaporized after we ended...disappeared.   But that's a long story. The kind of thing that puts a wammy on a guy and gets him in the Foreign Legion (did not happen to me) but you get the point.

Billy Joel is an amazing musician.  Every album he had has great works on it.

Down Easter Alexa is one of those songs I love.    "You're always a woman to me," is a song that reminds me so much of my wife.  Uptown Girl...what a feeling that song has.  He'll always be the Piano Man.

A buddy of mine is from New York City...and among the many things he's done in his life...he put a water well in for Joel.  Said the guy was really very down to earth. 

I feel very lucky to say I saw him in concert from about twenty feet away.

This one is kind of onscure, but I think it is my favorite Billy Joel song:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

This one is kind of onscure, but I think it is my favorite Billy Joel song:

Oh yeah!  I love that cover.   He looks just like a New York punk.

And i know that song.

The cold hands
The sad eyes
The dark Irish silence
It's so late
But I'll wait
Through the long night with you
With you

And i saw Goodnight Saigon at that concert.   Amazing bit of work.

The guy has so much talent it's mind boggling.
Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Historian said:

This one is directly related to my love of history. 

Great song. Really well put together.

This is by far my favorite music video of a Billy Joel song. I love the nod from Joe Piscapo at the end.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Eric said:

I was just listening to The Longest Time earlier today. I've listened to that song a hundred times, over the years, but I never really appreciate how amazing an acapella performance it was. The guy is damned talented.

Yeah,  ZERO, of my knuckle headed friends have EVER been this talented.

My buddies probably consider judging farts to be intellectually stimulating.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Great song. Really well put together.

This is by far my favorite music video of a Billy Joel song. I love the nod from Joe Piscapo at the end.

Yeah, Eric, i thought i was the Duke of Earl, too!

Let me put on my shark skin jacket.

• Like 2