R.B.G. is D.O.A.

holyjohnson

5 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I lurk a lot of librul forums.

There is a surprising amount of postings that are cursing RBG for not retiring during the obama admin.

Most seem to think that she wanted Clinton to have the nomination.

Clinton on the court is one chilling thought.

I think she was planning to retire when Trump losses in 2020. 

Right now i don't think he's going to lose.   In fact, it think the Democrats are in full panic mode.  You want a cover up?   I think the truth is Trump is destroying Biden/Harris.  Stuff is not adding up.

When trump wins he will appoint another supreme court justice (Bryer) and finish off his work with the 9th judicial.

Trump has the ability to be the most influential president since Ronald Regan.  Perhaps FDR.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

i was near fayetttnam today going thru some pawn shops since wife out of town for 2 weeks ,  say all this traffic  and all kinds of detours , so i decided to turn around head home and mow grass , then i see on news Trump is in fayettnam lol .  

anyway  what is this bullshit bout her dying wish of having her seat  taken after election ??  who made that  up ?  there is no way that was a dying wish   and see people on tv 

sparking on that **** .  people in nc  yelling   chanting fill the seat !!  we are gonna be close in nc , im gonna be pissed if we go blue .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

There is a surprising amount of postings that are cursing RBG for not retiring during the obama admin.

I admire you for even being able to read that BS.  I would literally go BATS***!!!  I don't need the stress...

Only us Crazy fcuks on here...get our own thread.  :anim_lol::rock:  A good lookin lady gave ya yours.   Me?..."Eric".:shoot-me:

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Isaac Asimov

Said by character Salvor Hardin, the first mayor of Terminus,  in the novel Foundation.

Asimov, through Hardin, also noted, "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."

And my personal favorite Hardin remark, "Only a lie that wasn't ashamed of itself could possibly succeed."

Much wisdom in a novel written in 1951.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ASH said:

i was near fayetttnam today going thru some pawn shops since wife out of town for 2 weeks ,  say all this traffic  and all kinds of detours , so i decided to turn around head home and mow grass , then i see on news Trump is in fayettnam lol .  

anyway  what is this bullshit bout her dying wish of having her seat  taken after election ??  who made that  up ?  there is no way that was a dying wish   and see people on tv 

sparking on that **** .  people in nc  yelling   chanting fill the seat !!  we are gonna be close in nc , im gonna be pissed if we go blue .

I would not put it past the old biddy.  Supposedly she put it in a letter to a relative. May be fake news though.

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

That's most likely true. RBG and every other brain-dead lib in the entire country thought that Hillary's election was bought and paid for and that Trump didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell.

Madcow1bc.JPG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

Clinton to be the nominee? Or Clinton to be the person making the nomination?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tous said:

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."

Isaac Asimov

Said by character Salvor Hardin, the first mayor of Terminus,  in the novel Foundation.

Asimov, through Hardin, also noted, "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."

And my personal favorite Hardin remark, "Only a lie that wasn't ashamed of itself could possibly succeed."

Much wisdom in a novel written in 1951.

CB828CCA-6657-4E17-B697-5437F62FE3A1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Democrats are already looking to expand the supreme court.    

The number has ranged from 5 to 10 justices...with FDR attempting to get congress to changes the law to allowing him 14 justices.  We have had nine justices on the court since 1869.

Chucky is already cackling in the background saying nothing is off the table if we seat our woman to replace RBG.

I really loath the Democrats threats.   If they were in position to make this change...they would do exactly as Gunboat1 suggests...and would fill that position.

If any Republican was on the fence about voting...probably chose to side on Trumps side.

Watch the polls.   I bet Trump SPIKES...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Who cares what RBG wanted, she does not own the seat any longer than she can hold it.

This could be an interesting olive branch situation for Trump, he could send he 5 candidates and let her pick which one.  It would be a nice gesture and fun to watch the media spin it as evil.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 26isbest said:

This Jane Fonda ?

https://decider.com/2020/09/18/jane-fonda-michael-jackson-skinny-dipped/

Jane Fonda Reveals She Once Skinny Dipped with Michael Jackson

I think I will pass on whatever she comes up with.

Do you think Michael enjoyed feeling old age creep up on him ?

:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2