R.B.G. is D.O.A.

holyjohnson

8 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

RIP RGB.

It's gonna get real, now.

This just became the most important election in our lives in many ways.

She was the anvil of the left.  Someone to be respected.  Much like a serious prize fighter.  You couldn't take her lightly.

Trump just became the most influential politician since Regan.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I guess they Weekend At Bernies’ed her for as long as they could. After a certain point though, the perfume and pancake makeup just don’t work any more. I wonder who she will be voting for in the upcoming presidential election?

8AA500DE-5C00-4107-B479-4E7493B2863E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Historian said:

He does not leave office (if he loses, i think he will win) in late January.

I think he will win also, but getting a replacement in will be a monumental task. Look how it went with Kavanaugh. Dems will stonewall as long as they can. They'll be hoping to take back the Senate.

2 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

I think he will win also, but getting a replacement in will be a monumental task. Look how it went with Kavanaugh. Dems will stonewall as long as they can. They'll be hoping to take back the Senate.

I felt very bad for that man.  He is a fine person.  Regardless of politics no one needed to be destroyed.  The look on his poor wife's face as she dealt with this...and still does....is painful.   His daughters were rushed out of the senate hearing because the Democrats could not remain civil.

It was a national shame.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

There is more at stake in this election than most people realize. Even if Ginsberg had lived to see a couple of sock puppets for the corrupt extremist DNC elected as president, she would have resigned immediately which would have allowed Harris-Biden to nominate someone like AOC or Ilhan Omar.

The constitution has no restrictions on who can be a supreme court justice. No age limitation, no citizenship requirement, no law degree required.

We need all the legal votes we can get in November to offset all the fraud but now if the election has to go to the supreme court they have one less Leftist partisan vote.

• Like 2

The Senate will decide how fast or slow this goes. I can't imagine there wasn't a name ready to go at the drop of the hat, so to speak.

I suspect the Senate ( McConnell ) will hit the ground running before she assumes ambient temperature.

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

Details and Links to Follow.

Will the Republican Senate wait to fill her Vacancy?

Do it now.  Force it if they have to.  The election is coming and all Democrats will be in a frenzy over Trump winning.  We may need the SC to look over the election!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

McConnell has "Vowed" there Will be a Vote on the Trump Nominee Before the Election.

this Election will most likely be resolved by SCOTUS, and McConnell may not win his Re-Election Campaign so.

**** is Now Real.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/politics/congress-fight-rgb-seat/index.html

(apologies for the Fake News DNCnn link, i too feel Dirty for Clicking it)

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 2

Just now, Swampfox762 said:

We can only wish.  He'll never do it.

he did add Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz tot he list just last week so it is Possible, Likely i Dunno.

it would be Very Trump Like if he did, and i would say a Republican Senator has a better chance during the Senate Process Overall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1