Surgery is done and I am home from the hospital.

DrB

17 minutes ago, DrB said:

Nope.. Right now  I think a hardcore 3  year old biker could kick my  butt off of his trycyclel  and mow me down with his Nerf Pistol.  Dave.. 

You will recover and be bigger and meaner than ever before.  That 3 year old biker will meet his worst enemy.  Just don't let his mom know that you did it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, janice6 said:

You will recover and be bigger and meaner than ever before.  That 3 year old biker will meet his worst enemy.  Just don't let his mom know that you did it.

Yep,  There is gonna be  an old fashioned showdown at high noon out in the street.  I'm a getting my Fanner 50"s and my low rise rig back out.  I'm going to prove I'm still the fastest gun on the playground...  Dave.

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2020 at 8:33 PM, DrB said:

Nope.. Right now  I think a hardcore 3  year old biker could kick my  butt off of his trycyclel  and mow me down with his Nerf Pistol.  Dave.. 

Sounds fantastically dramatic.   You will need the right kind of music to accompany this event.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/19/2020 at 2:40 PM, gwalchmai said:

How ya holdin' up, Dave? Starting to get sore yet?

Oh Yea...I am very sore.  My dog comes home tomorrow so the soreness does not really bother.  i am just waiting for my dog to come home..  Dave..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/20/2020 at 8:40 AM, Historian said:

Sounds fantastically dramatic.   You will need the right kind of music to accompany this event.

Yes this is going to be an intense shootout.  Need the proper music.  He is a pretty tough Hombre I hear.

Dennis with six guns.jpg

• Haha 2

Every time I think about surgery I hear Jimmy Buffet's "Miss You So Badly" in the back of my mind...

It didn't help when my urologist's surgery scheduling nurse told me she had to round up a surgeon to assist, and she'd get back to me. I had visions of her driving through the Home Depot parking lot.

• Haha 3

On 9/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, blueiron said:

I need some help moving... you busy???   ?

Sure,  What you have? a couple of gun safes that need to be moved up a few flights of stairs?  No problem.  You need my truck also?  Dave.. 

• Haha 1