President Harris

Ricordo

5 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Beyond the Freudian slip which she committed yesterday, Presidential candidate Harris has announced the slogan for her election campaign...

Make China, Iran, Russia and North Korea Great Again 2020

Now it's finally out in the open.

We all know this, sometimes it is necessary to hear our adversaries simply say it!

• Like 1

And Joey B. confirms...

"It makes it so much harder for military spouses to find good jobs and build their careers. That has to change," Biden said. "A Harris-Biden administration is going to relaunch that effort and keep pushing further to make it easier for military spouses and veterans to find meaningful careers to ensure teachers know how to support military children in their classrooms and to improve support for caregivers and survivors so much more than we do now."  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-flips-the-ticket-refers-to-harris-biden-administration-in-campaign-speech

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Latino."

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't coronavirus."

Never worry. Joey B. has all the bases covered.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ricordo said:

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Latino."

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't coronavirus."

Never worry. Joey B. has all the bases covered.

Those that know the least are always ready and willing to tell others what to do.

I don't recall anything like:  "Blessed are the ignorant fools among you, for they shall be your leaders!".

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2