Data shows that half of 2019 donations to ActBlue came from untraceable 'unemployed' donors

pipedreams

"Pudner said the large number is a red flag that some donations may be illicit contributions from foreign interests attempting to impact U.S. elections.

"It is hard to believe that at a time when the U.S. unemployment rate was less than 4 percent, that unemployed people had $346 million dollars to send to ActBlue for liberal causes," Pudner said, adding that "4.7 million donations from people without a job ... raised serious concerns."

But critics, including the Action Fund, contend that the website allows credit card donations that are not verified, so anyone from any country in the world can donate without a paper trail."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclusive-data-shows-that-half-of-2019-donations-to-actblue-came-from-untraceable-unemployed-donors

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

"Pudner said the large number is a red flag that some donations may be illicit contributions from foreign interests attempting to impact U.S. elections.

"It is hard to believe that at a time when the U.S. unemployment rate was less than 4 percent, that unemployed people had $346 million dollars to send to ActBlue for liberal causes," Pudner said, adding that "4.7 million donations from people without a job ... raised serious concerns."

But critics, including the Action Fund, contend that the website allows credit card donations that are not verified, so anyone from any country in the world can donate without a paper trail."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exclusive-data-shows-that-half-of-2019-donations-to-actblue-came-from-untraceable-unemployed-donors

Once again both liberals and foreign governments want a weak leader for the United States of America. 

It's in their best interests, not the American citizen!

• Like 2

BREAKING NEWS!

When asked for a comment Joe Biden stated, "...unemployed does not necessarily  equates to having no visible means of support. Just look at me, I'm running for the Senate and...Ritalin... supports me...you know...I mean...the thing......I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message".

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Data would also show that Joe Biden knows about all the hanky-panky going on. Just as much as he knows that he is  intellectually and mentally impaired to be President.

Bottom line is that he just doesn't give a cr*p.

I'm Ricordo and I approve this message.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actblue handles all and i mean ALL of the 'donations' to BLM 99.64% of which has gone to Joe Biden.

BLM is linked to Thousand Currents.org and that is lead by Susan Rosenberg a Convicted Domestic Terrorist caught with Hundreds of Pounds of Explosives (and enough to have) and Plans to Blow up Many .Gov Building and Committed Armed Robbery to Fund the Plan.

if i know this why is this all not being Flagged and been declared Terrorist Organizations and Prosecuted by the Goverment..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Ricordo said:

I don't like J. Biden's use of his son's Beau illness and premature death. To me it looks like he's milking it for all it's worth. In a political campaign ad repeated over and over.

What kind of man would do such a thing?

An effete and ineffective man.  One who has no real accomplishments to extol.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, holyjohnson said:

Actblue handles all and i mean ALL of the 'donations' to BLM 99.64% of which has gone to Joe Biden.

BLM is linked to Thousand Currents.org and that is lead by Susan Rosenberg a Convicted Domestic Terrorist caught with Hundreds of Pounds of Explosives (and enough to have) and Plans to Blow up Many .Gov Building and Committed Armed Robbery to Fund the Plan.

if i know this why is this all not being Flagged and been declared Terrorist Organizations and Prosecuted by the Goverment..

I posted another thread about BLM and Susan Rosenberg with a lot of info about her political connections.

• Thanks 1