i Love the Smell of Aeromatic Hyocarbons in the Air.

DrB

Yes .... I just lit my grill with charcoal lighter fluid.  Also started a burn pile on the farm with a used tire and some diesel fluid.  Now I'm fixing to start a brush pile on fire in back of the house.  No wind so the used motor oil is going to help things going... Wanted to wait for earth day but the conditions are right this day..  The tree Huggers will be crapping their pants as I also have several  Black Walnut trees ready for harvest also.   Dave..

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

i do admit Naptha and Diesel Fuel and that Sweet Kerosene Smell make me Happy.

Yes and even though I do not smoke, the Naptha smell,  I carry a Zippo when I am out and about and on the farm.  Never know when some brush may need lighting up. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

We need a Thread, of pictures of YOUR Zippos. Start a thread...I got some pics.?

Ok. Pictures or it did not happen, i know..  I will work on that.  I have a few... i will pull some out. Dave..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

I love the smell of burnt JP4. Well, as long as it’s not mixed with burning flesh and hair.

Oh Hell NO. I was the Fuels Officer at Sheppard AFB in Texas for a while. We passed gas to 200+ sorties of T-37's, T-38's and HH-43's 5 days a week for three years.

I've had quite enough of that stuff. Actually volunteered to go to SEA to get away from it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrB said:

Ok. Pictures or it did not happen, i know..  I will work on that.  I have a few... i will pull some out. Dave..

A quick picture of a few of mine.  It's late so not the best photo.

From left to right. 1: A "Art Deco" form the way back. 2: Rounded top and bottom from the past. 3: This one is usually in my pocket. Had since was a boy.  Well worn like me.  4: This one I carry sometimes, dates back when I was a young man  5: My Mom's Art Deco I found in a drawer a few years ago.

I do not care for the picture or slogan crap ones.  Steel and Flint only is correct.  Dave..

Edit: Had to switch #3 and #4. description.  It's late and I made a mistake but corrected now.

Zippo.jpg

Edited by DrB