.38 Super, Anyone Have?

DrB

This damn addiction needs to go away. I need to go to Gun Rehab if there is something like that  At my age I need a new pistol/rifle like a hole in my head.  Somehow I have always wanted a .38 super 1911 and for some reason that has entered my mind again.  Hopefully I can put that devil back in place.  Dave..

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

I’m channeling my inner Mexican. 

EF1A69EC-CF69-425F-AB87-61B9C0612782.thumb.jpeg.9e46fc879aaa55cac71b7040bafdc8ee.jpegDD57170B-DB32-43B9-99D1-6ACE8B65CB0F.thumb.jpeg.c35f16d4f560f453ee12f5fc14e08f47.jpegCEE4165A-14F0-4A97-9F2F-A286F35064B5.thumb.jpeg.d785ff60a7e38ddfbca0e15e59965880.jpeg

Thanks a lot....  Now my hands are shaking, you are evil......  Just joking but this is going to be hard to resist.....  I love the one in the bottom.  Dave..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cut it out guys... You folks are  pure evil.....not helping with my addiction...... Just joking...  Ok... just asking for a friend, who would make those today.  If Colt does, I'm sunk so don't tell me that.  I am a Colt fan boy, others I think I can resist....  Dave....

25 minutes ago, DrB said:

Cut it out guys... You folks are  pure evil.....not helping with my addiction...... Just joking...  Ok... just asking for a friend, who would make those today.  If Colt does, I'm sunk so don't tell me that.  I am a Colt fan boy, others I think I can resist....  Dave....

Well...all of mine are Colts and one of them was bought less than a week ago. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

There are no current .38 Super Colt Combat Commanders in production. 

Thanks.. I will look around.  Any Gov't  blued ones still made?  I guess what I'm asking does Colt chamber anything these days not stainless.. Dave

Edited by DrB

36 minutes ago, DrB said:

Thanks.. I will look around.  Any Gov't  blued ones still made?  I guess what I'm asking does Colt chamber anything these days not stainless.. Dave

Colt National Match and Classic bought November 2019. 

the boxes have the exact model numbers. 

91326C6D-E31F-4290-B8FB-24FE2876468B_zps

3A6B7B5D-A7C0-465B-A8BF-BA57F5E9D880_zps

You indeed are the devil.  I looked but all out of stock, from what i can find so i am safe for now. I'm going off to surgery and as long as I'm going to be home on dishab for awhile thought a new pistol would be nice before I go in.  Dave..

• Haha 1

I had a barrel for my multi caliber 1911 but in a fit of madness I sold the barrel. But I converted a takeoff cylinder from a Smith 627 and chambered it for 9mm and 38 Super for mu Covid shutin project so I am back to having one again. By the way I love choosing revolvers so it is not a problem.

Edited by jmax
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrB said:

You indeed are the devil.  I looked but all out of stock, from what i can find so i am safe for now. I'm going off to surgery and as long as I'm going to be home on dishab for awhile thought a new pistol would be nice before I go in.  Dave..

Call Americana Arms in Beeville, Texas. It’s one of the largest Colt dealers in Texas. They always have a few .38 Super Colts floating around.  

33 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Call Americana Arms in Beeville, Texas. It’s one of the largest Colt dealers in Texas. They always have a few .38 Super Colts floating around.  

Thank you. After my surgery I will.  A dealer has a few guns in his hands, but you sir are the pusher, a most evil man who can lead you right to the source... Just joking..  Thanks again...

Dave..

• Like 1