Mrs. Conway Calls It Quits

tadbart

1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

Between George and Claudia, that has to be tough.

It's very hard for the kids of people like this to live a normal life.

Could you imagine what Baron endures?   I hope he has a few good hobbies and some decent friends.   He was a boy when this started.  He's grown a lot in the last four years

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Historian said:

It's very hard for the kids of people like this to live a normal life.

Could you imagine what Baron endures?   I hope he has a few good hobbies and some decent friends.   He was a boy when this started.  He's grown a lot in the last four years

True, But the 15 year old daughter needs to be locked in a convent for a few years till she learns some manners.

https://twitter.com/claudiamconwayy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm thinking a strained marriage is affecting the child. Glad both parents are stepping back to rectify this. If the girl were mine she wouldn't see an internet connected device for a few months mininum.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She has been led down a bad path by society.  I am afraid most kids cannot handle social media, they are too hungry for attention and that gives them a path to get it.  I made the mistake of getting my son a phone when he was young, I am not doing that for my daughter and it is already becoming a pain at 13.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willie-pete said:

And people wonder why my wife and I never had any kids.

Well.  I thought that way too.  Until I came home from work and she had a wonderful meal ready.  She had me grill the steaks just the way i like them...and she poured me a Scotch just to take the edge off.  Then she told me to enjoy watching some TV or reading...she would do the dishes...and she gave me a second glass of Scotch. 

After she was done with the kitchen she poured me a third glass and disappeared to our room.   When she returned she topped the class of.  I noticed she was wearing some special and new.

And nine month's later we could have named that child Johnny Walker Historian.

I was set up!  I'm telling you!  Set up!

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

This is just one example of this 15 year old girls behavior.

upload_2020-8-24_2-20-34.png.33b0069195e56e63881fb7512e6dd205.png

Children!  All throughout history their remarkable insight and immeasurable knowledge that children have accumulated is used to guide mankind to a better world

Maybe that takes maturity and not petulance.  

• Like 1

I know she will find life a lot more enjoyable out of the spotlight everyday.

As for the 15yo brat??? Only the media thinks what she says means anything at all. That might be because they share a similar maturity level.

As for the baby daddy. He can suck a lemon tree starting with the roots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, Historian said:

All 15 year old daughters need to be locked in a convent for a few years because of 15 year old boys.

Might just as well lock up 15 year old boys because of 15 year old girls too.

Edited by M&P15T
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, Historian said:

Parents have always had a problem with teens...my guess is it was easier when everyone worked on a farm.

Parents have always had a problem with teens...my guess is it was easier when everyone worked on a farm.

you got that right ,   after every day  you were to damn tired for anything but a pillow 

• Like 1

I lived with farm-kids (i wasn't a farm kid.  i was a richer.)

Everyone got hungry at the same time  Every day.  Teenagers were the same,  but you worked.  Every day.  Girls and boys did the same / different things.

• Like 1

My first daughter was born,  an angel.  From two years old,  she said she'd be a teacher (she's a teacher).

She's sometimes learn me,  being a Kid dad.

My second daughter was born like me.  They come out,  how they come out.

She'd rather shoot you in the knee, than eat the damn peas.