Just placed an order for a Glock 48...

TXUSMC

I liked the 43X so much, decided to get its cousin. Will probably use it for GSSF. Haven't used the 26 Gen 3 in a long time, so will probably sell it.

Holding onto: the 43, 43X, 44 and soon-to-have 48. Selling: 26 Gen 3 and the 21 Gen 4, when the .45 ACP stock is used up.

Single stack is where it's at. YMMV.

• Like 2

I have a G48 with the silver slide. Put a #4.5 striker spring in it and reduced power striker plunger spring and night sights

Did a polish to internals and it is the best shooting Glock I have shot.

Still a Glock but feels better than any others I have handled.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

First trip to the range today with the new 48... no surprises. Had a nice 50 rd group at 10 yds.  Really liked the orange dot front sight during daylight hours with the Ameriglo night sights. Think I just found my new GSSF gun for AmCiv/Guardian. Gonna stick with the stock 10 rd mags (GSSF rules); besides, an extra single stack magazine rides pretty easy for CCW.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I changed the factory plastic sights to night sights and changed the trigger shoe for an Apex one. 

The gen3/4 trigger shoe matches up perfectly replace the factory shoe on the OEM bar and save some money.I have not found any difference in weight or feel using there trigger kit verses just replacing the shoe.

• 2 months later...