Hellcat

Duluth

• 10 months later...

GF bought one a couple months ago. I now have one. I handled the P365 and own a G42. The Hellcat felt very good in my hands and only a touch wider than the G42. With the flat mag base it's the same dimensions as my G43. Have a couple hundred rounds through each of them with no issues. Trigger isn't quite as good as the G42 or CZ P10. But it's not awful. Hopefully it will break in over time.

I have very wide hands with average length fingers. If you have small hands it may be chunky. But it's 10/13 rounds in the same size package as a G42.

After 100 rounds at the range today, it's quite accurate at 10 yards. It shoots a touch low from aim point. But even with tired hands, it kept all the rounds in a 5 inch circle.

Edited by Hauptmann6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hauptmann6 said:

GF bought one a couple months ago. I now have one. I handled the P365 and own a G42. The Hellcat felt very good in my hands and only a touch wider than the G42. With the flat mag base it's the same dimensions as my G43. Have a couple hundred rounds through each of them with no issues. Trigger isn't quite as good as the G42 or CZ P10. But it's not awful. Hopefully it will break in over time.

I have very wide hands with average length fingers. If you have small hands it may be chunky. But it's 10/13 rounds in the same size package as a G42.

After 100 rounds at the range today, it's quite accurate at 10 yards. It shoots a touch low from aim point. But even with tired hands, it kept all the rounds in a 5 inch circle.

my buddy loves his.  He's got Big hands.  Not a problem.

I had a Hellcat. I ended up selling it for $30 less than I paid for it. I ended up buying a S&W Shield Plus. Same capacity as the Hellcat. I shoot the Shield better. I also have a 42. I love the way it shoots too.