tadbart

Words of Encouragement

Been one helluva year for quite a few folks in this fine community. There have been losses, illnesses, financial downturns, job chaos, and just a little stress from political and social strife, affecting many of us. Lots of decent folk taking a beating these days.

I'm glad to be here to learn from and laugh with you guys, and proud to call quite a few of you my Friends.  I just wanted to wish you all the best, with hope for a better future. Keep fighting the fine fight, and try not to get discouraged.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

It's one of those years where saying, "Still here," really means something.   The best to everybody.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, tadbart said:

Been one helluva year for quite a few folks in this fine community. There have been losses, illnesses, financial downturns, job chaos, and just a little stress from political and social strife, affecting many of us. Lots of decent folk taking a beating these days.

I'm glad to be here to learn from and laugh with you guys, and proud to call quite a few of you my Friends.  I just wanted to wish you all the best, with hope for a better future. Keep fighting the fine fight, and try not to get discouraged.

We're glad you are still here too. tom. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

We're glad you are still here too. tom. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Thanks, amigo! Glad I'm still around, too! I was just reading through a few threads, and saw how many people have been having major life problems lately, and got in my feelers a bit. This is a damn good crowd, and I hate to see any of you guys hurting. Well, maybe not that one fella, but he doesn't run his mouth reckless here, or even have any teeth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Appreciate the thoughts and yeah, this place has Good People.

2020 has been a shot in the Nuts for everyone i know, some were glanced others took it full force.

but we will all Power Through.

• Like 1