Revelation. Connect dots to election results

PPQer

This Bible verse makes me think Trump will win.

Rev 12:14   And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Nations are described by animals.  Russia is the bear, England the lion, Germany the Leopard.  The "Great Eagle" only fits one nation.  There is not a nation on this earth that would or could protect Israel in the face of the Anti Christ.  The US certainly wouldn't under Clinton, Biden, or Cuomo.

That's why I think that not only will Trump win, but those predicted days are right around the corner.  In a very few years, America will not be great, and with a democrat CIC, we won't be strong enough to protect Israel from the Anti Christ.

On an mildy related note:

In many areas of prophecy, there is a lion described with wings.  I think that is England while we were the colonies.  In some prophecy, the eagles wings are hovering over the lions back.  I think that is when we were with England in wars like WWII.  In the very end times, when the AC leads an army into Israel, the lion doesn't have wings.  If the US was protecting Israel from the AC, then we certainly wouldn't turn around and participate in an invasion.  And, the AC wouldn't invade a nation he already controlled.  

Daniel saw the US forming. 

Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Notice the scripture is 7:4.  July 4th.  

The eagle wings were removed from the lion and made to stand upon the feet as a man.  What is another iconic symbol for the US?  Uncle Sam.

That's why I LOVE Biblical prophecy and that we are in the end times. 

And of course, now that I've predicted it in writing, it won't happen.

Edited by PPQer
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

I don't see the certainty of a Trump win in that.

I agree we're in the end stretch (but Peter already told us the End Times began on Pentecost when he quoted Joel as being being fulfilled), but if we're really down to the last inning, I think the odds are better that the good ol' US of A will turn out to be on the wrong team.  Not to say all individual Americans are enemies of God, but looking at the state of our nation, it's politicians, and it's general moral direction, the US appears more of a servant of the Dragon than being in faithful opposition.

I wouldn't connect America with the verse above.  It says the wings of an eagle, not an eagle itself, so it doesn't seem to be describing one singular nation.

And, before Irving, Darby, & Scofield invented a whole new Dispensational teaching about the end times that never existed for the first 1800 years of the church, the woman was always interpreted, not as Israel as a nation-state, but as the whole believing people of God.  The church, including both Gentiles grafted in and Messianic Jews, all of whom trust Messiah Jesus/Yeshua.  (Or interpreted as Mary, who represents all believers).  God protects His people from the attacks of the Dragon , although they must flee to the wilderness for times of trial, just as ancient Israel wandered in the wilderness and they will be there for the full length of the appointed time (the Church Age), until they enter their eternal promised land.  Time, times, & half a time =1260 days = 42 months = a symbolic parallel to the time Israel spent between the Exodus and entering the promised land.  (2 years between Exodus & Paran [Num.10:11] + the 40 years of wandering after refusing to enter Canaan [Num.14] = 42 --> the full time in the wilderness before getting to the new land).

That passage is less about Israel as a political entity within certain borders and more about faithful Israel and all who are grafted in to her that are scattered across the world (as 1 Peter 1:1 reminds us).

So, long and short of it: I would love for Trump to prove victorious and for justice to prevail in our land.  But, the odds are against us, in terms of institutional precedent and the perverting of justice, as well as in terms of God's habit of judging nations that get too powerfully corrupt.

The faithful often get caught up in the judgment of the nations in which they live.  It's not judgment on the believers per se, but it is part of bearing the cross and sharing in the sufferings of Christ.  So, hold on to your hats.  There's no guarantee that justice & righteousness will prevail in this broken world.*  Not until the big wrap up anyway.

Edit: *Not that doom and gloom is guaranteed in this moment either. God may be gracious to a nation, as he often is. We just can't know for certain.

Edited by Maccabeus
  • Like 1