MyPillow Refuses to Join Advertising Boycott of Tucker Carlson

pipedreams

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he won’t join other major companies in boycotting Tucker Carlson’s prime-time show on Fox News.

“MyPillow is not changing its advertising. I make all my advertising decisions based on what is best for my customers and my employees,” Lindell said in a statement provided to Newsweek. “MyPillow believes all lives matter and values all our employees and customers, treating them like family.”

Despite the outcry from corporate America, Carlson – and Fox News Channel more broadly – continues to dominate in ratings. Among the three major cable news networks, Fox News had the five most-watched shows in May."

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/06/14/mypillow-refuses-to-join-advertising-boycott-of-tucker-carlson/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

If he can't hang on to sponsors he will go the way of Bill O'Reilly if the left has their way.

maybe but.

if FOX lets Tucker go he will go the way O`Reilly did, he self Produces Podcasts and is Featured on Newsmax and word is he has a FOX.com project in the works.

O`reilly cut FOX the Middle Man out of his life and now makes more Money and has no leash.

also Advertising in a Cable Market is based on Advertising Blocks, if one drops out the Space is Filled by another Ad, cost is based on how many and how long the Spots are.

its not Network were there are Ad Sponsors paying the bills to the network.

they buy a Block, and if they don`t buy it again next month someone else does.

• Thanks 1