Grocery shopping yesterday, people are stupid

Just now, Wyzz Kydd said:

You're welcome! 

BTW, it's a direct quote from the CDC, not just an article.   They specifically said they can not find ANY data to quantify risk reduction from masks, NONE!

Of course you'll continue to ignore that and instead call me names and blame me for spreading the disease, that's cool with me too.  

So to deal with a less than one in a thousand chance of death you take advice from people who have lied to you and openly state they have no data to support what they want you to do. 

They just hope it will help.

Yet you call me stupid. I don't know whether you're stupid or not, but I'm pretty sure you're gullible.   I have a great deal on a time share if you're interested. 

You are stupid.  That's been established.  To what level...eh, who knows?

I'm doing everything I can to avoid catching this **** and passing it on to my husband (a Type II diabetic), myself (heart issues), my son (asthma), my daughters (no known issues but hell, that doesn't matter to The Rona).

Middle Trippy Daughter is friends with a family who had it.  The whole family.  Her girlfriend's family had it too.  Tadbart wound up in the ICU.  SarahMcGlocklan's aunt and uncle died within days of each other.  SilentPoet may have it.  That's enough personal and secondary internet contacts for me to convince me that Covid is real even if I didn't have access to the ArcGIS data from Hopkins showing a skyrocketing positive rate, followed by a slowly rising hospitalization and death rate a few weeks behind (as it was predicted to do).

If wearing a piece of fabric or fortified paper on my face makes me gullible to people like you, oh, ain't that a bitch...you've formed an opinion of me.  My coincidental opinion when I see those gallivanting about without masks is that they're idiots, assholes, or both.

You're on your side, I'm on mine.  Hope you don't catch it - that would really, really suck if it went sideways for you.  Hopefully we won't be treated to the sequential series of  "It's not a big deal, I ain't wearing no mask!", followed by "**** I've got it" followed by "Oh man this is really bad, I'm so sorry, *tears and crying* this is REAL take it SERIOUSLY" followed by a family member solemnly posting you're in the ICU and can we get some prayers for survival, please and then a final posting of your obituary and funeral services.  

Viruses have a way of leveling the playing field for the stupid and the intelligent alike...with the losing team being much more than slightly in favor of the idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

You are stupid.  That's been established.  To what level...eh, who knows?

I'm doing everything I can to avoid catching this **** and passing it on to my husband (a Type II diabetic), myself (heart issues), my son (asthma), my daughters (no known issues but hell, that doesn't matter to The Rona).

Middle Trippy Daughter is friends with a family who had it.  The whole family.  Her girlfriend's family had it too.  Tadbart wound up in the ICU.  SarahMcGlocklan's aunt and uncle died within days of each other.  SilentPoet may have it.  That's enough personal and secondary internet contacts for me to convince me that Covid is real even if I didn't have access to the ArcGIS data from Hopkins showing a skyrocketing positive rate, followed by a slowly rising hospitalization and death rate a few weeks behind (as it was predicted to do).

If wearing a piece of fabric or fortified paper on my face makes me gullible to people like you, oh, ain't that a bitch...you've formed an opinion of me.  My coincidental opinion when I see those gallivanting about without masks is that they're idiots, *******s, or both.

You're on your side, I'm on mine.  Hope you don't catch it - that would really, really suck if it went sideways for you.  Hopefully we won't be treated to the sequential series of  "It's not a big deal, I ain't wearing no mask!", followed by "**** I've got it" followed by "Oh man this is really bad, I'm so sorry, *tears and crying* this is REAL take it SERIOUSLY" followed by a family member solemnly posting you're in the ICU and can we get some prayers for survival, please and then a final posting of your obituary and funeral services.  

Viruses have a way of leveling the playing field for the stupid and the intelligent alike...with the losing team being much more than slightly in favor of the idiots.

Given your low requirement for something to be established (apparently 'they say' is enough for you) and the fact you just posted bogus numbers in support of your position I'm not particularly concerned with your opinion about my intelligence.  

COVID is real, I've never disputed that. It sucks too.  I worry about my parents (late 70s) and my grandmother (98).   I don't have contact with them if I can avoid it, though Mom can be insistent. 

I think it's pretty funny you think the idiots will come out on the losing side of this.  The irony is it probably will hurt those with blue collar jobs (not saying they're idiots) more simply because they often can't work from home.  I'm strictly white collar.  Surprise surprise I get paid from the neck up and have been working from home since early March.  I don't think it's necessary in my case, but that's the policy and I'm happy to stay home. 

.08 dead out of a thousand in my risk group are odds I'll take, and I have the worst risk profile in my nuclear family.  Everyone else is under 45 with even better odds.

If I were in your shoes I would probably invest in a proper mask and shave my face so it would fit right, but I'm not. 

The sad thing is .08 out of a thousand are great odds from an individual basis, but on a national basis that's a bunch of dead people. 

2 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

One final point.  Here are some numbers from the CDC.  To date there have been 3,296,599 diagnosed cases of COVID in the US.  As of the same date there have been 134,884 deaths (which sucks).  The CDC says that there are likely 10 cases for every diagnosed case, so that means that to date approximately 32,965,990 have contracted COVID.  The CDC also says that approximately 8 out of 10 deaths were individuals over 65 years old.  So if you're under 65, the probability of you dying from Covid is 26,977 (20% of 134,884) divided by 32,965,990, or .08%.  put another way, out of every 1,000 people under 65 who contract COVID, 8/10 of a person will die. Less than one. 

Damn, I'm not sure I'm willing to risk a less than one in a thousand chance of death if I don't wear a mask or go out in public. 

These are numbers from the federal agencies many on this thread trust so much. 

Guys, I found the death panels everyone was so worried about in 2010. 

28 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Given your low requirement for something to be established (apparently 'they say' is enough for you) and the fact you just posted bogus numbers in support of your position I'm not particularly concerned with your opinion about my intelligence.  

COVID is real, I've never disputed that. It sucks too.  I worry about my parents (late 70s) and my grandmother (98).   I don't have contact with them if I can avoid it, though Mom can be insistent. 

I think it's pretty funny you think the idiots will come out on the losing side of this.  The irony is it probably will hurt those with blue collar jobs (not saying they're idiots) more simply because they often can't work from home.  I'm strictly white collar.  Surprise surprise I get paid from the neck up and have been working from home since early March.  I don't think it's necessary in my case, but that's the policy and I'm happy to stay home. 

.08 dead out of a thousand in my risk group are odds I'll take, and I have the worst risk profile in my nuclear family.  Everyone else is under 45 with even better odds.

If I were in your shoes I would probably invest in a proper mask and shave my face so it would fit right, but I'm not. 

The sad thing is .08 out of a thousand are great odds from an individual basis, but on a national basis that's a bunch of dead people. 

Blue collar workers can go to work just fine - as long as they're wearing a mask.

My use of the word "idiots" applies to those who believe, variously, that this is no more dangerous than the flu, that they won't get it because Reasons® that they can't or won't articulate (or use cherrypicked and/or outright bad data to support), or those who refuse to change anything about their daily lives to avoid catching and/or spreading the disease (masks, hand sanitizing, et al). The aforementioned daughter's friend's family...they all caught it because the older sister was gallivanting about with her boyfriend, brought it home, gave it to everyone, and as a treat for themselves while they were recovering, they went on daily shopping trips to whatever stores were open (Home Depot, Target, et al). They are the kinds of idiots I'm worried about (and yes, while recovering, they went out sans masks). By "recovering", I mean, "Not feeling 100% but bored and antsy so let's all go out!" /facepalm/

Idiots.

I'm white collar and so is my husband, we've both been working from home since March 15th. It doesn't affect my perception of mask wearing or risk, other than obviously we're at lower risk than folks who have to go into work every day because remote work is unavailable.

.08 is the death rate - what's the "life sucks" rate for those that COVID doesn't kill? The long-term affects of this novel disease are starting to be uncovered - being as it's novel and all so we know nothing about it - and they are startlingly vicious in terms of heart, lung, kidney, vascular, even brain damage that may be permanent. The specter of sterility for men is being raised in certain quarters as well.

It isn't a binary situation of "Catch it and not die and continue down the road happily as before" or "Catch it and die from a lingering shitty death, all alone in the ICU" - there are tremendously varying shades of "This sucks, possibly for the rest of your life" in between the two extremes.

However, at this point, with all that being said...we're both yelling at each other like the talking heads do on television and neither will give an inch. You have your stance, I have mine - let's relatively affably agree to disagree and take it from there.

My son is in a long distance relationship with a woman in Japan. He has visited there many times. There covid numbers are much lower than ours even though they live practically on top of each other. There are some interesting differences between their society and ours. They are all pretty much wearing masks. When using mass transit, they don't talk with their fellow travelers. It's actually considered rude. Talking sends lots of particles out. Your mask helps to reduce that. So does keeping to yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walt Longmire said:

My son is in a long distance relationship with a woman in Japan. He has visited there many times. There covid numbers are much lower than ours even though they live practically on top of each other. There are some interesting differences between their society and ours. They are all pretty much wearing masks. When using mass transit, they don't talk with their fellow travelers. It's actually considered rude. Talking sends lots of particles out. Your mask helps to reduce that. So does keeping to yourself.

Japan never had to close down.  They did close schools for a month.  Why?  Because their culture is one of doing what is right for everyone, voluntarily.  They have  worn masks since the 1918 pandemic and never really stopped because that part of the world is a cesspool of recombinant viral dna.  And the evidence bears out their success.  They have 1/3 of the population of the us and fewer than 1000 deaths.  

• Like 1

Wyzz presents a good point about having a healthy vessel from which to fight- Something I have had a lot of time to think about lately. End of the day, it can't hurt to have normal labs, BMI, vitals, etc, when fighting an infection. Sure beats fighting an infection AND abnormals in  all those things.

Just like every day life, this whole mask, isolation, stuff, it's all about personal risk mitigation. Choose to do what you think is right. I'm pretty good with wearing a mask at work and to the grocery store, and also with having just cancelled a week in the wilderness in Montana. Not like I got the gills to deal with altitude right now, anyhow.

I ain't going to downtown Minneapolis to go shopping- no need to go to any virus central places, either. Not a damn thing I need to go see in central Florida in the summertime, so my plan is to hunker down and get my priorities straight (Missus done with school, address modifiable health risk factors, land down-payment, lay in supplies). I reevaluated my risk tolerances, and am adjusting my behaviors to match. That's all that can be asked of anyone, really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:17 PM, SarahMcGlocklan said:

Because their culture is one of doing what is right for everyone, voluntarily.  

But based on what?  Numbers the CDC admits are inflated?  Doing everything Fauci says even though he contradicts himself time and again, and ignore data that doesn't support HIS narrative?  Close everything down because positive tests are going up, even though numbers of deaths and hospitalizations are going down?  

It's becoming pretty obvious Fauci has an ulterior motive.  A panel of private sector doctors should be the ones making recommendations.

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

At least nobody rags on Muslim chicks for covering their faces any more...

Fine, let them cover their faces, but would it kill them to flash a little ankle once in a while?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, PPQer said:

But based on what?  Numbers the CDC admits are inflated?  Doing everything Fauci says even though he contradicts himself time and again, and ignore data that doesn't support HIS narrative?  Close everything down because positive tests are going up, even though numbers of deaths and hospitalizations are going down?  

It's becoming pretty obvious Fauci has an ulterior motive.  A panel of private sector doctors should be the ones making recommendations.

Everyone who bitches about the data and information stream changing keeps conveniently forgetting the fact this is a NOVEL virus.  

NOVEL meaning never-seen-before.  

First it was respiratory.  Then, ****, oops, we're finding that it's more vascular than we thought.  

With regard to hospitalizations and deaths, they're a lagging indicator.  They might lag even more as they're finding different and (hopefully) more effective ways to treat a virus that, again, did not exist a year ago.  The normal treatments that work normally - and effectively - for normal viruses are not working quite so well for this one.  

So everyone is feeling their way along in the dark - epidemiologists, virologists, doctors, nurses, scientists, et al.

Considering we've known about the existence of this ******* thing for less than a year, the experts should be forgiven some contradictory advice and findings as they learn more about it.

edit:  Those private sector doctors?  They're telling anyone who will listen to wash their hands, stay home, and WEAR MASKS.

Edited by UnifiedFieldTheory
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Everyone who bitches about the data and information stream changing keeps conveniently forgetting the fact this is a NOVEL virus.  

First it was respiratory.  Then, ****, oops, we're finding that it's more vascular than we thought.  

With regard to hospitalizations and deaths, they're a lagging indicator.  They might lag even more as they're finding different and (hopefully) more effective ways to treat a virus that, again, did not exist a year ago.  The normal treatments that work normally - and effectively - for normal viruses are not working quite so well for this one.  

So everyone is feeling their way along in the dark - epidemiologists, virologists, doctors, nurses, scientists, et al.

Considering we've known about the existence of this ******* thing for less than a year, the experts should be forgiven some contradictory advice and findings as they learn more about it.

edit:  Those private sector doctors?  They're telling anyone who will listen to wash their hands, stay home, and WEAR MASKS.

I saw guidelines change TWICE while I was admitted.

A year from now, we might have a good handle on it- but like you said, this is a brand new thing.

I got dozens of texts- "have you tried..." while I was in the hospital. Thing is, it takes experimentation from scientists (not bedside staff) to figure out what works. Sure, may be a combo of vitamins and minerals, but it may also be any of a half dozen other types of therapy. It takes TIME.

We've grown up in an instant gratification society, and that seems to only have gotten worse. Well, buckle up kids, we're in for a ride.

10 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I saw guidelines change TWICE while I was admitted.

A year from now, we might have a good handle on it- but like you said, this is a brand new thing.

I got dozens of texts- "have you tried..." while I was in the hospital. Thing is, it takes experimentation from scientists (not bedside staff) to figure out what works. Sure, may be a combo of vitamins and minerals, but it may also be any of a half dozen other types of therapy. It takes TIME.

We've grown up in an instant gratification society, and that seems to only have gotten worse. Well, buckle up kids, we're in for a ride.

Thanks, Ken.  I know I'm just a mouthy housewife broad in the eyes of many, but I can read and have a fair amount of logic...and I can see where this **** is going.  Glad you're still walking among us.

Also - and this is only a suggestion and feel free to tell me to **** off if you want - but being that you're a healthcare professional AND you had a reasonably shitty case of this thing, people might be more inclined to listen to advice and anecdotes from your corner with regard to The Rona, both here and on the Book of Faces.

Also, some data on hospitalizations for those who are touting the WULL CASES ARE UP BUT HOSPITALIZATIONS AREN'T...

And as hospitalizations rise, deaths will follow.  It's not a difficult trail to see coming up ahead.

(Kansas and Hawaii are not reported here either)

image.thumb.png.8a1a3f0d87350c68408cc8eef238418b.png

1 hour ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Thanks, Ken.  I know I'm just a mouthy housewife broad in the eyes of many, but I can read and have a fair amount of logic...and I can see where this **** is going.  Glad you're still walking among us.

Also - and this is only a suggestion and feel free to tell me to **** off if you want - but being that you're a healthcare professional AND you had a reasonably shitty case of this thing, people might be more inclined to listen to advice and anecdotes from your corner with regard to The Rona, both here and on the Book of Faces.

Also, some data on hospitalizations for those who are touting the WULL CASES ARE UP BUT HOSPITALIZATIONS AREN'T...

And as hospitalizations rise, deaths will follow.  It's not a difficult trail to see coming up ahead.

(Kansas and Hawaii are not reported here either)

image.thumb.png.8a1a3f0d87350c68408cc8eef238418b.png

I've always appreciated your perspectives.  Especially that part about being glad I'm still around. I can appreciate that. Thanks, amiga!

Over this last 10+ days, I got a lot of chance to sit back and think, observe, and form opinions. I obviously lean pretty far right/leavemealone. I've got some friends with their own out there views on this virus, masks, etc. One of our local reps is totally off his chain (Sabatini).

My role in it all? Provide comfort to my patients when I get back to work.

I've decided NOT to crusade for or against masks, isolation, or any of the such. I think there's a LOT going on outside of our pay grade (we's jus' pawns), and focusing on my family's goals and safety are the priority. Gonna be a rough rest of the year, I believe. I don't know that we have the capacity to navigate the medical and social concerns that face us today.

I also think the way out, is through. Vaccinations and herd immunity just aren't gonna happen fast enough. People aren't willing to lock down. It's a bad combination, but it is what it is. Most of us are gonna wind up getting, and hopefully surviving, this virus. I didn't give myself a good chance, because I'm fat, have high blood pressure, and have diminished my own ability to heal due to poor life choices. Those things are being addressed currently. Somehow, I got lucky and avoided the ventilator, even though I recall asking for it when I got to ICU. Let it suffice to say that I have NO desire to spend another minute as a patient in ICU, even with Nurses I have known for 20 years taking care of me. If someone wants to take that as an example, they're wise. If they want to rail against wearing a mask or keeping distance between themselves and others, I'll be there with my minimal skills and ample antibodies, to do what I can for them.

• Like 3

If deaths by C-19 are a lagging indicator, then why have the numbers been steadily declining for the last month or so, but the number of positive tests keep going up?  Exactly how long will they be lagging?  Are we waiting for a new flu season so we can get those numbers up?

If C-19 is so deadly and worth destroying our economy and depriving citizens of liberty, why did 68% of people tested in Brooklyn test positive for the antibody?

Peter Navarro got it right:

https://www.westernjournal.com/wh-adviser-goes-rogue-rips-dr-fauci-scathing-op-ed/

“In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives,” he wrote.

He continued, writing that he sounded the alarm about a coming pandemic as Fauci was on television telling the media “not to worry.”

“When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk,” Navarro wrote.

“When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks,” he added.

Navarro also attacked Fauci for brushing off the potential efficacy of the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine, a treatment that became a lightning rod of controversy after President Donald Trump announced he believed the drug showed promise with regard to treating the coronavirus.

“And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy,” Navarro wrote.

“A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment,” he added.

A White House spokeswoman asserted Wednesday that Navarro’s Op-Ed was not approved by the Trump administration before it was published.

Navarro saved his most biting criticism of Fauci, who has run the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, for last.

On comments made by Fauci last week dismissing a reported low death rate from the coronavirus in recent weeks as a “false narrative,” Navarro unloaded.

Now Fauci says a falling mortality rate doesn’t matter when it is the single most important statistic to help guide the pace of our economic reopening. The lower the mortality rate, the faster and more we can open,” Navarro wrote.

“So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution,” he concluded.

On July 7, Fauci stated it is “a false narrative to take comfort in a lower rate of death.”

“There’s so many other things that are very dangerous and bad about this virus. Don’t get yourself into false complacency,” he said, according to Fox News.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

If anyone has wondered why the great deception, aside from hurting Trump, here is what I think is behind it, and what is coming:

It's said by doctors in the private sector that C-19 attacks the upper respiratory system.  Those areas are considered "external" because they are exposed to the outside of the body.  It's said that vaccines are extremely hard for something that attacks that area.  But Fauci doesn't seem to know that.  But if I read the article correctly, Fauci's name will be on the vaccine patent, and he will roll in the money in the form of royalties.  We the virus as weak as it is, it may even appear that the vaccine is working.

They are playing it up as a terrible threat so a vaccine can be developed and mandated by law.  MANDATORY vaccinations.  In addition, they will try to require us to carry a vaccination card proving we took the shot if we want to travel on airplanes, trains, and buses.  They may even try to track those cards for contact tracing.   

A year from now, when the election is over and the hype has died down, if C-19 is still around, it will be treated by a steroid dosepak and a z-pack.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Considering we've known about the existence of this ****ing thing for less than a year, the experts should be forgiven some contradictory advice and findings as they learn more about it.

Bless your heart, you're like a struggling alcoholic grasping for a drink.  How many times does government have to be wrong, before you stop believing everything it says? 

If it is so "Novel", then why did the bureaucracies work so hard to sabotage use of HCQ?  They should have left it up to doctors and patients.  Like abortion.

The private sector doctors I've been reading from have been saying all along herd immunity is the answer, and lockdowns are the wrong approach.  That edit statement casts a shadow over everything you've posted.

• Like 3

from the aforementioned private sector:

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/07/13/many-medical-experts-were-against-lockdowns-the-media-just-didnt-want-us-know/

Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist. The Media Just Doesn’t Want You to Know.

As RedState’s very own Sister Toldjah reported earlier today, the doubts President Trump recently expressed about the wisdom of Dr. Fauci’s advice on COVID-19 have elicited a chorus of smug accusation from the usual suspects that he’s “ignoring the experts.”

Sister Toldjah pointed out that it’s hard to know what their complaint even means given how often Fauci and other media-anointed authorities have done total 180s.

But, even putting aside how their advice seems to change with the political winds, the idea that there’s some scientific consensus in favor of the extreme measures inflicted on us in response to COVID-19 couldn’t be further from the truth.

Though you don’t hear their perspectives on CNN, countless scientists and doctors have tried to warn us not only that COVID-19 isn’t nearly as deadly as we’ve been led to believe; they’re also certain that the real threat to public health we’re facing is from the lockdowns.

For example, though the establishment media has somehow failed to make it widely known, in May over 600 physicians from “all specialties and from all states” signed a public letter to President Trump  describing, not COVID-19, but the lockdowns as a “mass casualty incident.” Since the letter first appeared, the number of doctors signing on has grown into the thousands. Their letter warns:

It is impossible to overstate the short, medium, and long-term harm to people’s health with a continued shutdown. Losing a job is one of life’s most stressful events, and the effect on a persons health is not lessened because it also has happened to 30 million other people. Keeping schools and universities closed is incalculably detrimental for children, teenagers, and young adults for decades to come. The millions of casualties of a continued shutdown will be hiding in plain sight, but they will be called alcoholism, homelessness, suicide, heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure. In youths it will be called financial instability, unemployment, despair, drug addiction, unplanned pregnancies, poverty, and abuse.

Similarly, way back in April, two California emergency room physicians gave a press conference in which they rejected basically every single premise used to justify the lockdowns. Moreover, unlike Fauci, they actually gave detailed explanations of the reasons behind what they were saying rather than demanding blind obedience.

Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi presented data from all across the world indicating that Fauci’s response to COVID-19 was completely out of proportion with the threat it posed. They also explained that isolating healthy people is an unheard-of response that violates the basic tenets of both microbiology and immunology. And, like the thousands of doctors who signed that letter to the president, they described in painful detail the disastrous public health consequences working emergency room physicians on the front lines are seeing every day as a result of these lockdowns.

“Child molestation is increasing at a severe rate. We can go over multiple cases of children who’ve been molested due to angry family members who are intoxicated, who are home, who have no paycheck. These things last a lifetime. They aren’t like a seasonal flu, they are going to follow these children and affect them in a negative fashion for their entire lives…  Spousal abuse. We see people coming in here with black eyes and cuts on their face… Alcoholism…anxiety… depression… suicide is spiking… These are things I’m hearing from E.R.s, talking to my doctors, and talking to people across the country to find out what they’re seeing. [They will] effect people for a lifetime, not for a season.

In a sign of how much our elites really care about following the science, Youtube banned the video of Dr. Erickson and Dr. Massihi’s press conference even though it not only featured medical experts fully explaining the science behind their conclusions; it was also posted by a local News channel. Fortunately, the video is still available on other platforms that don’t censor views contradicting the mainstream media’s official narratives. Some local news outlets have also acted like journalists instead of gatekeepers and given the public a chance to hear Dr. Erickson’s take.

Nor are Erickson and Massihi by any means the only physicians who’ve tried to warn us that the lockdowns Fauci’s pushed have nothing to do with “following the science.” Some have even thus far managed to avoid YouTube censorship.

much more at link

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Eric’s standards are higher than that of Walmart. 

Damned by faint praise. :crylikeender: I've got to draw the line somewhere and the line was clearly drawn on that girl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Eric said:

Damned by faint praise. :crylikeender: I've got to draw the line somewhere and the line was clearly drawn on that girl.

ugh. seen the pic on other social media. we are lost as a society.

question is, how do we fix that kinda idiocy? how do we pull back from asses hanging out, and blm and all this other bullshit?

Edited by tadbart
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, tadbart said:

ugh. seen the pic on other social media. we are lost as a society.

question is, how do we fix that kinda idiocy? how do we pull back from asses hanging out, and blm and all this other bull****?

maxresdefault.jpg.94ae1b5db2e9673a7883fe9f307a263c.jpg

This is increasingly my go-to solution suggestion for the world's problems.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1