Let's See Your Carry Knife

Eric

On 7/10/2020 at 11:49 AM, Eric said:

This is the only Spyderco knife I still have. I somehow managed to give away all the GT Spyderco knives even. I thought I kept one back for myself, but I screwed up.

The knife below is one of a series of knives that Spyderco made in partnership with Jerry Hossom. They are discontinued and hard to find. I'd love to get the others in the series as well.

2068190129_JPEGimage5.thumb.jpeg.d62c088f43f5cb1dfed010d6064a52f6.jpeg

A forester or forager?

5 hours ago, Historian said:

Carry it around the house and use it.   That is a perfect knife.  My first one was the same version.  But the large model.

Wear it to Sunday dinner.  That knife was meant to be used.

I'm really amazed I haven't lost it. Over the years, I have several times, but it turned up. I have plenty of day use cutlery, and when I saw it was a C-note to replace this one I nearly choked on my coffee. A double tragedy. LOL

I really like the thing and it's a perfect utility size. Maybe I can find another that doesn't tip the price tag scale so hard.

Edited by LostinTexas

12 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

I'm really amazed I haven't lost it. Over the years, I have several times, but it turned up. I have plenty of day use cutlery, and when I saw it was a C-note to replace this one I nearly choked on my coffee. A double tragedy. LOL

I really like the thing and it's a perfect utility size. Maybe I can find another that doesn't tip the price tag scale so hard.

A c  note?  Where are you shopping?    Most of the case knives i have are $40 to $60 new. 

Unless yours is a collectors model based on age.

Case Bone Stockman, medium, is about $53 on Amazon.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

The blade shape is too damn weird but the Santos wood handle is pretty. 

I love the blade, but look at the blade on my knife in the first post of the thread. I'm a fan of such designs.