Jump to content
Batesmotel

BLM protestor shoots 60 year old driver.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Provo Utah

Protesters attacked a 60 year old man in his SUV. One protester shot the man. The driver then drove through the protesters. The shooter fired a second round through the back window. Some of the local media are stressing this was a hit and run by the driver 

image.jpeg.1da923472e8ffa55aead6350197eecee.jpeg

This is BLM. 

Edited by Batesmotel
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the driver was already shot by a protester then drove into some protesters, and now the driver is at fault.....

Shoot me and if I'm still alive I'm going to try to get away!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

So the driver was already shot by a protester then drove into some protesters, and now the driver is at fault.....

Shoot me and if I'm still alive I'm going to try to get away!

Yep. The are looking for the shooter but the idiots on the radio are accusing the driver of hit and run. AFTER he was shot!

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, janice6 said:

So the driver was already shot by a protester then drove into some protesters, and now the driver is at fault.....

Shoot me and if I'm still alive I'm going to try to get away!

Sorry, I'm not waiting that long.  I'm not stopping in the first place.  If I'm stopped for some other reason and a bunch of folks come running up like they did to him they'll be looking down the barrel of a Colt .45.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Historian said:

He was likely scared.  Thought that was his solution.

They already shot him. What other solution did he have?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

I guess he could have called 911.

When minutes count your mayor has told the cops to stand down for the peaceful protest.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am thinking it is time for some large good old boys to go for a drive in the bed of a pickup with shotguns through these protests.  2 in the front 6 in the bed, 3 trucks and see who gets sassy.  Would there be a cop willing to cite them for something?  I sure wouldn't, I would break my neck looking the other way.  Kind of like the cops did with Portland while antifa was beating people.

I am not fighter but fairly large and honestly think I could take a large group of them on hand to hand.  Not because I am a tough guy but because they are SO weasley.  A proper pumped military dude could just whip their asses unfettered until he got tired.  Them having guns makes me nervous.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

If I'm stopped for some other reason and a bunch of folks come running up like they did to him they'll be looking down the barrel of a Colt .45.

 

You need to drink better beer than a Colt 45.  :D

 

Edited by Maser
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I swear there was a Sgt. Thomas in my life that looked just like Billy D...after Mr. Williams had a prolonged exposure to the gym.

Smoke us Sgt..  Smoke us like a cheap cigar!

I remember doing pushups in the mud with his foot square between my shoulders.

 

Edited by Historian
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is insanity.  Incidents like this are gonna spark something these rioters aren't prepared to deal with.

Santa Barbara opened their beaches because people were ignoring the cops and orders to leave. "The people are no longer willing to be governed in that manner" said the council. Yeah, well the time comes when reactionary vigilantism will be the law, because The People are no longer willing to be governed in that manner.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tadbart said:

Yeah, well the time comes when reactionary vigilantism will be the law, because The People are no longer willing to be governed in that manner.

This really boils down to piss poor leadership in the community.

You get what you vote for.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Historian said:

This really boils down to piss poor leadership in the community.

You get what you vote for.

I'm not for authoritarian police forces, at all. Probably good on the Chief for picking his battles. I don't think the police can ignore shootings like they can sunbathers, but they also can't protect and serve everywhere.

I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but I'd shoot or plow my way out of a crowd that was shooting at me, in a heartbeat.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I'm not for authoritarian police forces, at all. Probably good on the Chief for picking his battles. I don't think the police can ignore shootings like they can sunbathers, but they also can't protect and serve everywhere.

I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but I'd shoot or plow my way out of a crowd that was shooting at me, in a heartbeat.

I’m with you on that (not looking for trouble) but if that crap bleeds over onto my turf, I’m not going to be the first one shot and I’m not getting swarmed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope whatever I'm driving at the moment has the ground clearance, so all the bodies don't lift the wheels off the ground.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Historian said:

This really boils down to piss poor leadership in the community.

You get what you vote for.

When you only vote for free crap, you get nothing else!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I hope whatever I'm driving at the moment has the ground clearance, so all the bodies don't lift the wheels off the ground.

I wanna killdozer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Provo Utah

Protesters attacked a 60 year old man in his SUV. One protester shot the man. The driver then drove through the protesters. The shooter fired a second round through the back window. Some of the local media are stressing this was a hit and run by the driver 

image.jpeg.1da923472e8ffa55aead6350197eecee.jpeg

This is BLM. 

This is why you have one handy with an extra mag. Hose em all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when this is all over the dems will be demanding even more gun control.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be arrested for driving through them, but they won't be arrested for breaking your window to get at you, threatening you, or even shooting at you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I hope whatever I'm driving at the moment has the ground clearance, so all the bodies don't lift the wheels off the ground.

Like when racing dirt bikes and the guy in front of you crashes...…...Use em for traction.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tadbart said:

I wanna killdozer.

The Newly Updated Caterpillar,  Rachel Corrie Model!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working in a trauma center, patient was brought in with 5 bullet wounds. Half jokingly I told a resident to look at the kids legs to see why he stayed around long enough to get shot 5 times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know anyone who wouldn't try to drive away when an angry mob is attacking them in a car.

it is a natural instinct and it is an expectation of people to get away from danger.

"i was in Fear for my Life" it does not matter where you are when it happens, or what the method of Defense is.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...