BLM protestor shoots 60 year old driver.

Batesmotel

Provo Utah

Protesters attacked a 60 year old man in his SUV. One protester shot the man. The driver then drove through the protesters. The shooter fired a second round through the back window. Some of the local media are stressing this was a hit and run by the driver 

image.jpeg.1da923472e8ffa55aead6350197eecee.jpeg

This is BLM. 

Edited by Batesmotel
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

So the driver was already shot by a protester then drove into some protesters, and now the driver is at fault.....

Shoot me and if I'm still alive I'm going to try to get away!

Yep. The are looking for the shooter but the idiots on the radio are accusing the driver of hit and run. AFTER he was shot!

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, janice6 said:

So the driver was already shot by a protester then drove into some protesters, and now the driver is at fault.....

Shoot me and if I'm still alive I'm going to try to get away!

Sorry, I'm not waiting that long.  I'm not stopping in the first place.  If I'm stopped for some other reason and a bunch of folks come running up like they did to him they'll be looking down the barrel of a Colt .45.

• Like 3

I am thinking it is time for some large good old boys to go for a drive in the bed of a pickup with shotguns through these protests.  2 in the front 6 in the bed, 3 trucks and see who gets sassy.  Would there be a cop willing to cite them for something?  I sure wouldn't, I would break my neck looking the other way.  Kind of like the cops did with Portland while antifa was beating people.

I am not fighter but fairly large and honestly think I could take a large group of them on hand to hand.  Not because I am a tough guy but because they are SO weasley.  A proper pumped military dude could just whip their asses unfettered until he got tired.  Them having guns makes me nervous.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

If I'm stopped for some other reason and a bunch of folks come running up like they did to him they'll be looking down the barrel of a Colt .45.

You need to drink better beer than a Colt 45.  :D

Edited by Maser
  • Haha 2

I swear there was a Sgt. Thomas in my life that looked just like Billy D...after Mr. Williams had a prolonged exposure to the gym.

Smoke us Sgt..  Smoke us like a cheap cigar!

I remember doing pushups in the mud with his foot square between my shoulders.

Edited by Historian
  • Sad 1

This is insanity.  Incidents like this are gonna spark something these rioters aren't prepared to deal with.

Santa Barbara opened their beaches because people were ignoring the cops and orders to leave. "The people are no longer willing to be governed in that manner" said the council. Yeah, well the time comes when reactionary vigilantism will be the law, because The People are no longer willing to be governed in that manner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tadbart said:

Yeah, well the time comes when reactionary vigilantism will be the law, because The People are no longer willing to be governed in that manner.

This really boils down to piss poor leadership in the community.

You get what you vote for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Historian said:

This really boils down to piss poor leadership in the community.

You get what you vote for.

I'm not for authoritarian police forces, at all. Probably good on the Chief for picking his battles. I don't think the police can ignore shootings like they can sunbathers, but they also can't protect and serve everywhere.

I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but I'd shoot or plow my way out of a crowd that was shooting at me, in a heartbeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I'm not for authoritarian police forces, at all. Probably good on the Chief for picking his battles. I don't think the police can ignore shootings like they can sunbathers, but they also can't protect and serve everywhere.

I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but I'd shoot or plow my way out of a crowd that was shooting at me, in a heartbeat.

I’m with you on that (not looking for trouble) but if that crap bleeds over onto my turf, I’m not going to be the first one shot and I’m not getting swarmed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Provo Utah

Protesters attacked a 60 year old man in his SUV. One protester shot the man. The driver then drove through the protesters. The shooter fired a second round through the back window. Some of the local media are stressing this was a hit and run by the driver 

image.jpeg.1da923472e8ffa55aead6350197eecee.jpeg

This is BLM. 

This is why you have one handy with an extra mag. Hose em all.

• Like 3

i don't know anyone who wouldn't try to drive away when an angry mob is attacking them in a car.

it is a natural instinct and it is an expectation of people to get away from danger.

"i was in Fear for my Life" it does not matter where you are when it happens, or what the method of Defense is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2