Might Be My Turn.

tadbart

On 6/30/2020 at 11:47 AM, PPQer said:

Quite the contrary.  When people contract it and don't know it, it proves what Dr. Drew said in the beginning:  "just how weak this virus is."

I know a nurse whose death was listed as C-19, and that might be true.  I work at the crappiest hospital in the city, lotsa democrats, and have been in and around the C-19 rooms and units.  If it was the global killer Fauci and the Politbureau want us to believe, most of the people I work with would be dead now.  Including me.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:55 AM, M&P15T said:

It's going to be fine.

There is no way to stop, contain or slow COVID. It's going to do what it's going to do, and there's nothing to be done about it.

neither one of you wished the man well, you just used his thread as a venue to spew your factually incorrect beliefs about covid, and now he is in the hospital.  Absolutely repugnant behavior, And completely tone deaf.  Be better humans, if it won’t pain you too much.  

oh and if dr drew is your authority, you’re six months behind everyone else, including dr drew.  https://www.wonderwall.com/news/dr-drew-apologizes-was-wrong-about-coronavirus-threat-3022611.article

Edited by SarahMcGlocklan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SarahMcGlocklan said:

neither one of you wished the man well, you just used his thread as a venue to spew your factually incorrect beliefs about covid, and now he is in the hospital.  Absolutely repugnant behavior, And completely tone deaf.  Be better humans, if it won’t pain you too much.  

oh and if dr drew is your authority, you’re six months behind everyone else, including dr drew.  https://www.wonderwall.com/news/dr-drew-apologizes-was-wrong-about-coronavirus-threat-3022611.article

310.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Swampfox762 said:

Please keep us posted on his progress.  Thank you for resonding for your friend.

I look forward to his firsthand report as to what he endured.

Sadly, I think, down the road for many years people will suffer side-affects even if they survive.

• Like 5

I keep checking this thread every few hours, hoping to see an update from Tadbart himself. I feel confident that, being part of the medical field himself, his comrades will leave no stone unturned in assuring he gets the best possible care. And because most folks’ online persona is pretty much the same as their real life persona, they regard him with the same comraderie that we do. So, we wait... and pray for a brother.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

310.jpg

Imagine being so  brainwashed you post this knowing every single other top tier democracy has experienced and largely beat this virus using the precautions we are being told, and ignoring, to do. And imagine doing it in a thread where someone had to be hospitalized.  Reprehensible.  

Edited by SarahMcGlocklan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SarahMcGlocklan said:

Imagine being so  brainwashed you post this knowing every single other top tier democracy has experienced and largely beat this virus using the precautions we are being told, and ignoring, to do. And imagine doing it in a thread where someone had to be hospitalized.  Reprehensible.  

Nah, it's just foxhole humor. PPQer would loan Tad his last dime or lie to his wife for him.

As far as the people ignoring precautions, the med community should be using your inside knowledge to get truth to the people, but a lot of you have chosen to side with a bunch of anti-freedom politicians. Your credibility has suffered for that, and we all pay the price.

• Like 3

On 6/30/2020 at 11:47 AM, PPQer said:

Quite the contrary.  When people contract it and don't know it, it proves what Dr. Drew said in the beginning:  "just how weak this virus is."

I know a nurse whose death was listed as C-19, and that might be true.  I work at the crappiest hospital in the city, lotsa democrats, and have been in and around the C-19 rooms and units.  If it was the global killer Fauci and the Politbureau want us to believe, most of the people I work with would be dead now.  Including me.

I don’t know how you people do it. I wish I had the misplaced cockiness and smug self-assurance to be able to post such unbelievably demonstrably false BS with a straight face. As far as medical disinformation goes, this is right up there with “you can get AIDS from a toilet seat.” I’m sure tad is very relieved to hear how weak this virus is that’s causing him to urinate blood... oh wait, he’s probably in a medically induced coma right now, so likely not reading anything...

I can’t believe I have to explain this to someone who allegedly works at a hospital, but it’s entirely possible to test positive without showing any symptoms. There’s even a handy term for it: asymptomatic! Asymptomatic =/= “weak”, it just means you aren’t showing symptoms YET. The virus hasn’t yet decided to stretch its’ legs, so to speak, and you absolutely can spread it to others, despite the lack thereof.

People like you are why this virus is STILL HERE. People like you get your “information” from celebrity internists and Trump’s 280-characters-at-a-time piles of complete crap instead of real scientists and epidemiologists. People like you screamed TRYANNY and MAH FREEDUMB over being asked to take even the most basic precautions in the face of a global pandemic. People like you literally took to the streets at sling-arms because you couldn’t go bowling and the barber was closed, and people like you are causing the REAL healthcare workers- like tadbart- to go to the ICU.

Thanks.

Tadbart, I really hope you’ll be able to read this soon....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SarahMcGlocklan said:

14 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I don’t know how you people do it. I wish I had the misplaced cockiness and smug self-assurance to be able to post such unbelievably demonstrably false BS with a straight face. As far as medical disinformation goes, this is right up there with “you can get AIDS from a toilet seat.” I’m sure tad is very relieved to hear how weak this virus is that’s causing him to urinate blood... oh wait, he’s probably in a medically induced coma right now, so likely not reading anything...

I can’t believe I have to explain this to someone who allegedly works at a hospital, but it’s entirely possible to test positive without showing any symptoms. There’s even a handy term for it: asymptomatic! Asymptomatic =/= “weak”, it just means you aren’t showing symptoms YET. The virus hasn’t yet decided to stretch its’ legs, so to speak, and you absolutely can spread it to others, despite the lack thereof.

People like you are why this virus is STILL HERE. People like you get your “information” from celebrity internists and Trump’s 280-characters-at-a-time piles of complete crap instead of real scientists and epidemiologists. People like you screamed TRYANNY and MAH FREEDUMB over being asked to take even the most basic precautions in the face of a global pandemic. People like you literally took to the streets at sling-arms because you couldn’t go bowling and the barber was closed, and people like you are causing the REAL healthcare workers- like tadbart- to go to the ICU.

Thanks.

Tadbart, I really hope you’ll be able to read this soon....

I don't think either of you geniuses know what you're talking about.  Pointing to a single case and then assuming it is indicative of all cases is pretty stupid. 

Like pretty much everyone else here I hope Tadbart is going to be OK, but just because he's one of the unlucky few who is getting hit hard by this virus doesn't support the conclusions you're making.

Georgia was the first state to reopen.  In April at the peak, we were averaging 42 deaths a day.  As of yesterday our rolling 7 day average deaths per day was 13 and falling, and we've been wide open for months now (since April 30th).  How do you geniuses account for that?

Yeah, cases are up, so is testing.  If we tested for morons we would get a spike there too.  That doesn't mean there are more morons today than there were yesterday.

Fauci is an admitted liar and clearly doesn't have a clue.  It looks like neither of you have a clue either. 

I remember when a few/some/most/all were saying it would go away with the heat and humidity of summer.

TB ( and I ) are both getting plenty of that lately; so that wives' tale is right out.

Kick it's ass, Buddy. The next lunch is on me.

• Like 1