Might Be My Turn.

tadbart

8 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Thanks for the good vibes, guys. I made a deal with myself and a lot of people giving me hell- One more funky symptom, a further decrease in my sp02, and I'll hit the ER.

I guess you don't need to hear the results of the test.

2 hours ago, tadbart said:

Interesting twist. Just took a leak. Couple drops of blood there at the end. No flank pain, but a slight twinge in the pee-tube.

Small kidney stone, or something worse?

I have a bad feeling this whole thing is gonna wind up in an ER visit, when me handing them a box of parts and telling them to put it back together. Any idea how "not cool man" a trip to the ER is for someone who has done nothing but emergency nursing and medicine?

i know if you feel you need to go to the ER don't hesitate.

the Kung Flu was Awful and seems a little more personal to each person.

so don't underestimate it.

not to spook you more or mess with your head but this is from May and i have no idea how it may still apply as everything is still a question mark with this.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-kidney-damage-caused-by-covid19

• Like 2

On 6/30/2020 at 3:50 PM, janice6 said:

I can't hold a conversation or reply to servers that are wearing a mask.  I tell them I can't lip read so I don't know what they are saying.  This is absolutely true.

Most (so far, all) will pull down their mask to talk with me.

Now if the  cute ones will pull up their skirts so you can read their lips. :whistling:

Edited by NPTim
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, tadbart said:

If this, ain't that, then I SURE don't want THAT.

Let us know when you start feeling better.

HoJo made an interesting comment.  Everyone is different.  This thing in a cruel virus.  Might bounce off one person and wreck another.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maccabeus said:

7-10 days is about when it gets bad, if you get the ugly edition of this virus.

Here's hoping he just isn't up for being social right now.

yeah, was about a week in the pressure on my chest started feeling more Godzilla like..

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

New Godzilla movie coming out this year.

Not that we need to temp 2020 with anything more.

will there Actually be a Godzilla in this one or are we supposed to just Imagine it like the one with Matthew Broderick?

• Sad 1

On 7/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, tadbart said:

Interesting twist. Just took a leak. Couple drops of blood there at the end. No flank pain, but a slight twinge in the pee-tube.

Small kidney stone, or something worse?

I have a bad feeling this whole thing is gonna wind up in an ER visit, when me handing them a box of parts and telling them to put it back together. Any idea how "not cool man" a trip to the ER is for someone who has done nothing but emergency nursing and medicine?

Has nothing to do with cool it depends on if they can do something useful for you.  We generally wait a LONG time to take my wife and even then they don't end up doing anything.  If they feel they can help you,  go!  If you live alone and have no one checking on you that would bias to go.  If you have someone taking care of you I would probably ride it out.  Around here if you go in they are just going to separate you from everyone and not really do anything for you.

The only other concern is could it be something else and you are assuming it is Cv-19?  I hear that happens a lot in medicine and can have quite negative outcomes.

Why isn't the test back yet?

• Sad 1