Might Be My Turn.

tadbart

1 hour ago, Silentpoet said:

Not COVID, but I’m on my third drug to try and treat the worst case of bronchitis I’ve ever had.  Don’t know results of X-rays yet.  

This new drug is a combination sulfa drug and some antibiotic. I’m allergic to most of the antibiotics used to treat bronchitis in other people.

Glad the Good News is no WuFlu For You.

hope for more Good News on X-Rays.

• Like 1

Not COVID, but I’m on my third drug to try and treat the worst case of bronchitis I’ve ever had.  Don’t know results of X-rays yet.  

This new drug is a combination sulfa drug and some antibiotic. I’m allergic to most of the antibiotics used to treat bronchitis in other people.

Get well soon , SP[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Well, THAT's Outstanding!!!!  Carry on with your bad self!!:dancinsmiley:  Now, lets just get rid of the Bronchitis!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Well, THAT's Outstanding!!!!  Carry on with your bad self!!:dancinsmiley:  Now, lets just get rid of the Bronchitis!

i really appreciate the first hand experience we've seen in this thread as it gives a personal perspective to what we hear and read on the news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, M&P15T said:

OP, do you mind sharing your age/general health?

Glad to hear you're doing well. 

Yeah man. 45 (fat and slow), big boy, high blood pressure, elevated A1c and triglycerides. Taking meds for same. Was good for hiking 5-6 miles a day in Rocky or Yellowstone before this mess.

Probably back to 90% of pre-corona. Still get winded pretty easily, still have a cough. Taking my last antibiotic for pneumonia today.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 6:54 PM, Silentpoet said:

I know that feeling. I have asthma and had a bronchial infection in 2014 that I suspect was  similar to yours. I hope you get better. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Yeah man. 45 (fat and slow), big boy, high blood pressure, elevated A1c and triglycerides. Taking meds for same. Was good for hiking 5-6 miles a day in Rocky or Yellowstone before this mess.

Probably back to 90% of pre-corona. Still get winded pretty easily, still have a cough. Taking my last antibiotic for pneumonia today.

Congrats on not dying, but certainly does sound like an awful ordeal anyway. ?

• Like 2