Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

pipedreams

"I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.

The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.

Despite there being countless good people trying to come to grips with everything else on their plates, our silent majority (the indifferent) can no longer be silent.

In war, as in life, most failure comes from inaction. We face a pivotal moment that can change the course of history of our nation."

https://www.westernjournal.com/exclusive-gen-flynn-dont-act-2-people-control-98/

• Thanks 1

Watch some slow motion video of Mt. St. Helens erupting. You'll see what starts as an imperceptible bulge grow to a huge landslide as the eruption happens.

I believe we are seeing the same bulge begin to grow with Middle America.

Once that silent majority has had enough (in the near future, I believe), there's gonna be an explosion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those who would rule us are confusing a lack of retaliation with compliance.  In reality, it is simply that they have not quite hit the button that will unleash the anger and intensity the others don't believe exists with conservatives.

When just a little more overt threat to our very existence occurs, there will be retribution we have seen only in the revolution and the civil war.  It will be harsh and unexpected, but most assuredly final.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, janice6 said:

Those who would rule us are confusing a lack of retaliation with compliance.  In reality, it is simply that they have not quite hit the button that will unleash the anger and intensity the others don't believe exists with conservatives.

When just a little more overt threat to our very existence occurs, there will be retribution we have seen only in the revolution and the civil war.  It will be harsh and unexpected, but most assuredly final.

This, exactly.

• Like 2