Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King says statues of Jesus Christ should be torn down — but just the white ones

pipedreams

While we're at it better tear down the pyramids. The Pharoahs weren't black.

"Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King said that it is permissible to tear down the statues of Jesus Christ that show him with European features because they support white supremacy.

"Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down. They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been," King tweeted on Monday.

"Yes. All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down," he explained in a second tweet.

"They are a gross form [of] white supremacy," he added. "Created as tools of oppression. Racist propaganda. They should all come down.""

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-lives-matter-activist-shaun-king-says-statues-of-jesus-christ-should-be-torn-down-but-just-the-white-ones?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2020-06-22&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily PM - last 270 days

WD.png.0d466f0ddc4e37f1460c406479c6906b.png

• Like 1

Shaun King is an imbecilic twaffle.  If there was any white person on the planet that I was ashamed of simply because he was white, Shaun King is that person.  

Also, I think I'm going to take up sculpture, just so I can create a bunch of statues of stuff that will offend Shaun King.  Because FREEDOM.

• Haha 1