pipedreams

Romania Passes Law Banning Gender Studies, Following Hungary and Poland

Good. Redefining biology to suit delusional crossdressers is BS. Although I will admit JK Rowling getting a backstabbing blast of **** from the young actors whose careers were made on her movies is pretty hilarious after all her previous virtue signaling.

• Like 2

Good.  Nice to know there are at least 3 nations out there that aren't trashing their education systems with bs degrees in a made up fiction like "gender studies" for the future unemployable in debt to their ears in student loans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been a student of gender studies for most of my around 50 years on this planet.  I only study the singular other gender, 'cause that gender is with some exceptions pleasing to the eye, smells better, makes sammiches, and has, well, if you don't know, you are too freaking young or stupid to be on this site and should go to bed or back in mom's basement!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/23/2020 at 9:25 PM, Al Czervik said:

I've been a student of gender studies for most of my around 50 years on this planet.  I only study the singular other gender, 'cause that gender is with some exceptions pleasing to the eye, smells better, makes sammiches, and has, well, if you don't know, you are too freaking young or stupid to be on this site and should go to bed or back in mom's basement!

I understand completely. In fact I was a Boy Scout for awhile then became a Girl Scout. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I claimed to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, janice6 said:

I claimed to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

i saw a Video like that once, was Hawt!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1