First real female Green Beret

Fnfalman

Yep, all they had to do was water down the requirements by about 50%. Other than being weaker and slower she‘a just as qualified as the men who get through the course. 

A proud day for the Green Berets. Up next our first trans green beret, then on to the unicorns.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Yep, all they had to do was water down the requirements by about 50%. Other than being weaker and slower she‘a just as qualified as the men who get through the course. 

A proud day for the Green Berets. Up next our first trans green beret, then on to the unicorns.

Same thing with law enforcement,  and now if cops start retiring or quitting and they can't get people to sign on they will lower the standards even more.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

We need to make recruiting gay dwarfs for Special Forces a priority. We’re on the wrong side of history here folks. Gay dwarfs are underrepresented in our Armed Forces. 

Let’s face it, no right thinking person wants xis life saved or property protected by a military that doesn’t look like our diverse population. Let’s get our priorities straight here (sorry if my using the word straight triggered anyone). No more hiring or advancing straight (sorry) white (sorry again) men (a thousand apologies) until we have ensured that drag queens, pansexuals, demisexuals, asexuals, brown, black, yellow, green, and beige people (as well as those who identify as spirit animals) are adequately represented.

Who’s with me?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taskandpurpose.com/.amp/news/army-special-forces-female-soldier

She hasn’t officially graduated yet but unless things went drastically wrong, it’s all over except for the butthurt by certain group of men. 

Your use of the phrase ‘real female’ is hurtful. I feel unsafe. Somewhere a progressive woman is looking at her penis and feeling excluded. Shame on you!

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, NPTim said:

As long as standards are maintained, bully for her. I don’t know how effective she or any female team leader will be dealing with somali or afghani warlord, to be honest.

My guess is that there are probably roles she can fill that the men can't as well.  

No, not THAT you bunch of degenerates.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Your use of the phrase ‘real female’ is hurtful. I feel unsafe. Somewhere a progressive woman is looking at her penis and feeling excluded. Shame on you!

Hehe.  Well, the Navy SEALs already cornered the market on "female" SEAL, so I had to clarify that the Green Berets are getting a "biological" woman.  I apologize, all women are "real" women.  It was very insensitive and unenlightened of myself.  Mea culpea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, NPTim said:

As long as standards are maintained, bully for her. I don’t know how effective she or any female team leader will be dealing with somali or afghani warlord, to be honest.

Probably as effective as male green berets trying to get female Afghanis/Iraquis to cooperate with American forces...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

And you speak from your Special Forces experience?

5 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

We need to make recruiting gay dwarfs for Special Forces a priority. We’re on the wrong side of history here folks. Gay dwarfs are underrepresented in our Armed Forces. 

Let’s face it, no right thinking person wants xis life saved or property protected by a military that doesn’t look like our diverse population. Let’s get our priorities straight here (sorry if my using the word straight triggered anyone). No more hiring or advancing straight (sorry) white (sorry again) men (a thousand apologies) until we have ensured that drag queens, pansexuals, demisexuals, asexuals, brown, black, yellow, green, and beige people (as well as those who identify as spirit animals) are adequately represented.

Who’s with me?

What about straight midgets?  Why are you bigoted against straight midgets?

Although I am rather fond of the idea of only white men should serve.  I'll be playing Jody while heterosexual, Christian white males do the fighting and dying.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

And you speak from your Special Forces experience?

Taught Rambo everything he knows. He got that firing an M60 from the hip from me. 

After saving the world from communism I taught Chuck Norris how to be tough, Bono how to sing and Meryl Streep how to emote. 

Now I’m here, sharing my expertise with you.

You’re welcome! Noblesse oblige

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

Taught Rambo everything he knows. He got that firing an M60 from the hip from me. 

After saving the world from communism I taught Chuck Norris how to be tough, Bono how to sing and Meryl Streep how to emote. 

Now I’m here, sharing my expertise with you.

You’re welcome! Noblesse oblige

In order to do noblesse oblige, you first have to be noblesse. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Probably as effective as male green berets trying to get female Afghanis/Iraquis to cooperate with American forces...

When did muslim societies become matriarchal? I believe, women are subservient to men in those societies. But what do I know?

• Like 1

• Eric locked this topic