An old man I know is dying, a neighbor.

It's going to bring some changes to the neighborhood. The old man was a hoarder. Old equipment, vehicles, trucks mostly. He could fix anything, and would tinker with stuff till he got it working and then just let it sit mostly. Some stuff he used. Old tractors, dozers, skid steers. He even had some old all metal plow with steel wheels and a 2 cylinder engine he got going. Was proud of one of his old tractors you start by spinning a big wheel on the side of the engine. I think it was where you would install a belt to drive implements. 

His son claims all the 'junk' is going away. Well, most of it. It's not all junk though. There is a fair amount of cool stuff there. Some collectible. But the property will look better when it's gone. One of the old snow machines he has is a Harley Davidson, as 1972 I think. I'm not a fan of the several busses he had for storage though. Probably some good stuff in them though. Where's the Pickers?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The son is getting a lot done towards cleaning the place up. Lots of the vehicles and trucks are being sold including an on Ford Model AA truck. Some of the old equipment also. Most of it runs, and the son has been getting it fired up. I hung around there for a while today and ended up buying a 60" High Lift jack. There are about 20 of the standard size ones. 

• Like 1