Cooties Not Welcome in Alaska.

Zonny

Alaska doesn’t want my cooties. 

One must have a negative Covid test to enter the state. Beats the current 14 day mandatory quarantine required when entering. Who would book a trip to AK and sit in a hotel room for 14 days? Not sure how on earth they monitored that but it’s ending June 5th. Now, it’s a “show me your (negative) papers”.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/05/29/state-will-lift-mandatory-quarantine-for-travelers-instead-requiring-they-be-tested-before-flying-to-alaska/

Edited by Zonny
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Alaska doesn’t want my cooties. 

One must have a negative Covid test to enter the state. Beats the current 14 day mandatory quarantine required when entering. Who would book a trip to AK and sit in a hotel room for 14 days? Not sure how on earth they monitored that but it’s ending June 5th. Now, it’s a “show me your (negative) papers”.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/05/29/state-will-lift-mandatory-quarantine-for-travelers-instead-requiring-they-be-tested-before-flying-to-alaska/

It actually is 'highly recommended. Not required.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

It actually is 'highly recommended. Not required.

Then why does it state if you don’t have your test results, you will be detained at the airport and given a test there?

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Then why does it state if you don’t have your test results, you will be detained at the airport and given a test there?

That is probably why it is recommended - if you don't you will get one from the state and have to wait for the results.

I like how everyone has decided they can throw HIPPA out the window.  If I am not mistaken HIPPA was made to protect people with AIDS/HIV (a virus) from discrimination so they decided that information was private to the point that a dentist could not ask if you had AIDS so they would know to take more precautions.  I believe some dentists even got AIDS as a result.  Now some cootie comes around and that is nullified? 

YOU DON'T GET TO FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE TESTS AND CONTROL THEIR MOVEMENT IN A FREE COUNTRY.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

if your a Girl you have Cooties, this is Science..

Yeah. That may be true.  But...as they became far more interesting...cooties didn't bother me anymore.

By the time i was 15 i was beyond caring.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Historian said:

Yeah. That may be true.  But...as they became far more interesting...cooties didn't bother me anymore.

By the time i was 15 i was beyond caring.

no sir, it has never stopped my Playing of House.

and my Playing of Doctor yielded the "circle, circle, Dot, Dot" Official Cootie Shot Remedy.

• Like 1